“Nice weekend”
Review of Mec Hotel

Mec Hotel
Ranked #318 of 431 Hotels in Milan
Reviewed 6 November 2014

Mec Hotel was a good basis for our weekend. It is perfectly placed, 5 minutes far from the closest metro station and 1 minute far from bus stops. Personnel had always been available and helped us every time we needed it. Room was a little bit small but comfortable and clean. I would be glad to book again Mec Hotel for my next Milanese stay.

• Stayed: November 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Reviewed 28 October 2014

Brilliant location not far from the City center and very close to excellent and frequent Bus,Tram and Metro services. The entire team are exceptionally helpful, friendly and welcoming. The Hotel is spotlessly clean and the bedrooms are cleaned and serviced daily to very high standards. The continental breakfast is good value. Excellent overall experience.

Room Tip: Trust the Management Team - they are excellent
  • Stayed: October 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 24 September 2014 via mobile

I went at mec hotel last june to visit milan.
I booked for 3 days in a double room. The room was very nice and clean.
I appreciate their breakfast i suggest the orange juice.
The staff was very kind and helpfull.
I will definitly go again in this hotel next time i'll go in milan.

Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank amw_89
Ilario C, Public Relations Manager at Mec Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 10 October 2014

Dear amw_89,

Thank you for your review about Mec Hotel.

We are happy to see that your journey was good.

Best Regards
Ilario Cremonesi

Reviewed 11 June 2014

I had a clean comfortable room and the staff were very helpful. The Breakfast for Italy was better than most 4* and one day the lady who runs it even brought me down a fresh cup of coffee whilst I was working. I also left my phone there and with the support of my colleague from the local University it was returned within 5 days. It is convenient for the tram to the centre 10 mins away and the shopping.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 27 October 2013

Myself and two colleagues spent two nights at Hotel MEC recently. I am afraid to say that it was a severe disappointment. I know we booked late whilst the HOST exhibition but the hotel was miles out of town, small, pokey and very dated.

My colleagues room was situated approximately 1m from the entrance to the breakfast room.

He was woken first by the sound of lavatories being flushed in the rooms above as the waste pipe ran through his room, then again by the staff preparing breakfast.

His toilet and shower area was a box that protruded into the breakfast area, with walls so thin when I came down to meet him for breakfast, I called his mobile, and hearing it ring thought he was seated for breakfast. Unfortunately whilst seated it was not at breakfast but on his toilet!

We held a perfect audible conversation, he on the lavatory, myself in the breakfast room.

I could go on and on, but would suggest the Hotel, would suffice for a budget hotel, but certainly not what it pertains to be a quality business venue.

Room Tip: Asked for top floor room at least you would not hear the occupants above.
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business