“Heavenly coffee and pastries”
Review of Pave

Pave
Ranked #6 of 280 Bakeries in Milan
Price range: US$6 - US$25
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Stazione Centrale
Reviewed 19 September 2017 via mobile

Early Sunday treat unbelievable coffee and the hazelnut filled croissant was devine. Great service. Go early to avoid the queues.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,348)

Reviewed 7 September 2017 via mobile

I go around 9 am ... wow so crowded . Staffs there nice, they tell me table can b sharing . So need not to worry about fulled. Coffee and bread there , tasty . Good smell . I enjoy my breakfast (croissant ham chese and expresso )

Reviewed 1 September 2017 via mobile

Ordered cinnamon raisin roll and chocolate tart with 2 cappuccinos. Everything was on point. Highly recommend.

Also ordered the apple beetroot and ginger freshly squeezed juice. Very refreshing. We loved it all.

Reviewed 27 August 2017 via mobile

Nice interior with very hipster-like vibe. The most delicious pastries we had in Milano. Simply amazing!!

Reviewed 5 August 2017

During our stay in Milan we were living in front of this cafe, but now I can honestly confess that I would definitely go there even from the other end of the town. Very modern and comfortable at once, extremely delicious. Every cake is a masterpiece. Special attention is given to coffee.