“Good hotel”

ATAHOTEL Linea Uno Residence
Ranked #192 of 431 Hotels in Milan
Reviewed 4 January 2018

In this hotel I was in a flat with small kitchen: in this room the cleaning service was provided every 2 days and I can say that I felt fine with that.
I never had breakfast because it wasn't included in my rate.
The hotel location is a strategic area because the metro station is very close, just 50 metres.
The heating system was very good.
Unfortunately about the cleaning service they don't clean the dishes and the cutleries.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
General M, Manager at ATAHOTEL Linea Uno Residence, responded to this reviewResponded 5 January 2018

Dear Mr. Valerio,
We thank you for taking the time to leave a review about your stay in ou hotel.
We are pleased to learn that all your expectations have been met, thank you for your suggestions.
In the hope of having you again in the future as our we send best regards.

Reviewed 7 December 2017

I am really sorry but I have to leave another bad review for people to get a clear view about the policy of this hotel. So after I left one bad review, they asked me to contact me via email provided and I did, with all the pictures of the incident (to prove I am not just leaving bad reviews out of thin air). Unfortunately, I never heard from them AGAIN. The incident was a long time ago, I did not expect any returns, a simple apology would have worked wonders. But of course, better to ignore it.
So, all in all, if you ever experience an unpleasant encounter with this hotel, have in mind they will never solve your problem or even apologize.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 3 November 2017

Given the price we were very happy with this hotel. The bedrooms were large, clean and comfortable with plenty of wardrobe space. Bathrooms were fine with standard toiletries etc provided. Sitting room included a kitchenette with fridge, freezer, sink, microwave and hob. Balconies had a view over a fairly busy main road with moderate traffic noise at rush hours.

Buffet breakfast was of decent quality, served 7:00-10:30. Plenty of choice for on the continental side (pastries, fruit, cereals, cold meats/cheeses etc); cooked breakfast limited to sausage, bacon and scrambled egg.

There's no pool and the 'gym room' is pretty pokey.

Although not located in a particularly interesting part of the city, the Metro station (Turro) is right outside the front door; ten minute direct ride to the city centre (Duomo). There are several reasonably prices restaurants and pizzerias within walking distance and a supermarket (Carrefour) five minutes walk up the road.

An excellent base for exploring the city!

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank James_A_Reynolds
General M, Manager at ATAHOTEL Linea Uno Residence, responded to this reviewResponded 16 November 2017

Dear James_A_Reynolds,
we thank you for your review about your recent stay at our Atahotel Linea Uno. We are pleased that you and your family enjoyed your stay in our hotel, and hoping to have you again as our guest in future, we send our Best Regards

Reviewed 4 October 2017 via mobile

It has a new suites to present and i can say they are clean and big , my room had a couch , dining table and a kitchen, breakfast was decent, hotel located just outside turro metro station which connects you directly to city center, helpful staff specially "Sameh" he was very helpful and welcoming , no complains

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends
General M, Manager at ATAHOTEL Linea Uno Residence, responded to this reviewResponded 9 October 2017

Dear Nabil I,
we thank you for taking time to post your review,we are happy that you have apreciated our hotel, and we have satisfied your expectations. Hoping to have you again as our guest in one of our hotel, we send best regards.

Reviewed 3 October 2017 via mobile

This hotel is pretty good located. 5 minutes walk to the metro station, 10 minutes to a big supermarket (Carefour) and when there is NO traffic- less than 10 minutes to Estacione Centrale with taxi (which coast less than 10 euro). I take a taxi from the hotel to Estacioné Centrale at 6.30 a.m. and we arrived for 7 minutes and that coasts me 9 euro. Also there are a few italian restaurants near the hotel. The staff are very friendly and they speak English and Spanish.
The rooms are big, old fashioned furnishings, but clear and somehow cozy. Big comfortable beds and clear bathroom.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank maria_v_george
General M, Manager at ATAHOTEL Linea Uno Residence, responded to this reviewResponded 4 October 2017

Dear maria_v_george,
we thank you to post your review about your stay in our hotel, we are pleased you enjoyed your stay in our hotel.
Hoping to have again as our guest, we send best regards.
Roberto Lisci