“Great sushi and nice staff”
Review of Sushi Li

Sushi Li
Ranked #125 of 8,980 Restaurants in Milan
Price range: US$4 - US$19
Cuisines: Sushi
Neighbourhood: Centro Storico
Neighbourhood: Centro Storico
Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

Wanted to eat something Asian and found this sushi restaurant at a great location. Cheap and really good sushi well over our expectations! Can recommend if you’re looking for a quick bite of food. The place is not very cozy to sit down and eat, but there are some chairs and tables. However, they do deliveries and take away.

Reviewed 29 March 2018 via mobile

Small place, but the food is excellent. I had to come all the way to Milan to have A++ sushi! Highly recommended.

Reviewed 12 December 2017 via mobile

This sushi bar is located in hidden place, not so far from Duomo. Nice atmosphere and delicious sushi. I:m giving 5 stars for this place. Certainly, will recommend this place to my friends, and get back there myself.

Reviewed 15 November 2017 via mobile

The fish was fresh and well prepared. Nice atmosphere and I will definitely come back, on my next visit.

Reviewed 22 August 2017 via mobile

Went in with my kids who are both sushi enthusiasts. We sampled 10 different dishes, all fresh and tasty, and served with a friendly smile. Pleasant surprise in such small hidden place.