“Wonderful atmosphere, service and food.”
Review of Acanto Restaurant

Acanto Restaurant
Reserve with
Acanto Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #99 of 9,115 Restaurants in Milan
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Stazione Centrale
Description: Acanto offers two different menus for lunch and dinner: light and more simple dishes for lunch proposal, gourmet delicacies for dinner. For the first time now guests can also create their own exclusive taste experience, picking them directly from the menu proposals. To complement the exceptional culinary experience, the restaurant’s refined decor features a show kithchen, Murano glass chandeliers and a beautiful light-washed veranda overlooking the hotel’s Italian garden.
Reviewed 27 August 2017

We enjoyed Acanto Restaurant while at Hotel Principe Di Savoia. As part of our stay at the hotel breakfast was included. It was a very complete buffet breakfast which also allowed one to order eggs to be freshly prepared. It was delightful. although not vegan, I did notice that there was a separate buffet table with vegan choices. The dining room is beautiful. We also had dinner one evening and choose to have outside seating. It was also beautiful with a fountain providing a nice relaxing atmosphere. We split a pasta dish along with a soup and it was plenty. We did notice that there was an aroma as if wood burning in a fireplace and were told that this was to combat mosquito so when seated you might look for seating away from this. Service both at breakfast and dinner was superb.

1  Thank Byron R
PrincipediSavoia, Direttore generale at Acanto Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 26 October 2017

Dear Byron R,
Thank you for your lovely review. I am extremely happy to hear that you enjoyed your experience at Acanto restaurant.
I sincerely hope to welcome you back to the hotel Principe di Savoia.

Reviewed 8 August 2017 via mobile

This is a beautifully decorated restaurant with hotel good food, standard service and extremely overpriced inside of the principe dining Savoia hotel!

Dear,
Thank you for your review. I am happy to hear that you enjoyed your experience at Acanto restaurant.
I sincerely hope to welcome you back to the hotel Principe di Savoia.

Reviewed 31 July 2017

This restaurant is a real joy! We stayed at the Principe di Savoia hotel and had a personal customized breakfast at this restaurant.
The lunch and dinner were delicious as well.

Dear Mirel L,
It is with immense pleasure that I read that you enjoyed our Acanto restaurant. I thank you for sharing your review and I sincerely hope to welcome you back soon to try some more of our tempting dishes.
Warmest regards,

Reviewed 9 July 2017

I would rate Acanto one of the very best restaurants I have visited over the past few years. Outstanding cuisine, imaginatively presented by highly professional personnel. Great sommelier. I was particularly impressed with the foie gras, a most unusual rendering of the dish that I seldom have.

Dear Andrew S,
Thank you for your lovely review of our Acanto restaurant. So happy that you found fantastic the restaurant, the food and the service.
I look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 28 June 2017 via mobile

Quiet restaurant, inside Principe di Savoia , excellent service, well prepared simple dishes tables well spaced, business lunch of fish of the day plus dessert (mixed fruit) plus coffee plus water at €35.

Dear galliardo,