US$129
Pavia Affittacamere(Pavia)(Great Value!)
US$72
US$57
Priceline
B&B Civico 1(Pavia)(Great Value!)
32B&B(Pavia)
TripAdvisor
  • Breakfast included
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 18 May 2017

On arrival, the young man at reception was confused about our booking. It seems that we were expected the next night despite our vouchers. He found me a smallish room on the first floor, overcrowded with three single beds. The furnishings were tired, the wall paper was starting to peel from the walls, the toilet would not flush properly, there was an excessively long wait for hot water in the small shower, controlled by an antiquated faucet. On a very warm evening I could find no controller for the airconditioner. I had to plead for one at reception. Eventually a box of them were found in a back office, and at last one for my room was found. The night manager then hunted for live batteries. Next day my bags were moved to a tiny single about room, the size of a small caravan, barely room for a single bed, no room to swing a cat! The bathroom was tiny too, with no shoulder or knee room for the toilet or in the shower. Not really suitable for the overly large or claustrophobic. Breakfast was frugal, certainly not three star that this hotel claims. The wifi was somewhat difficult to access and very slow. My four friends fared little better.

Room Tip: Check your room before you accept it! Avoid rooms facing the square or side street if you like to sleep with the window open.
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 30 April 2017

Beautiful hotel close to the train station. The rooms are beautiful, quiet, luxurious. I would give this hotel 6 stars if they existed. Service was friendly and the staff was very attentive. I left my credit card at the restaurant that the concierge recommended and hadn't noticed till I got a call from the concierge saying they had my credit card. The restaurant had called them and sent it over by taxi. Amazing service. Congratulations all around

Room Tip: Add breakfast as it was a great buffet
  • Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 6 March 2017

I don't know room price for this hotel because company booked me two nights in the hotel, I stayed one and next morning I ckecked out so imagine why I did that.

In my country this kind of the hotel would be 2* hotel.
I had room in the basement, dark room, small table, small bathroom, when somebody flush the toilet in the next rooms you hear water running, small TV (I have bigger monitor at my work place), old furniture, old wallpaper.

Breakfast is poor, one type of cheese, two types of salami, butter, jam, coffee.

Positive sides are polite service and hotel is 1 minute from train statiton.

I gave car key to the man at reception desk and he drove my car to garage.
I payed 8 euros for car parking in the garage over night.

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 14 January 2017

Excellently located hotel within 2 minutes from the centre. Staff very helpful, free valet secure parking. Nice breakfast with ample choice. Large room with an ensuite bathroom. Comfortable bed with a view of the square of the station as the address suggests.

Room Tip: Excellent helpful staff.
  • Stayed: January 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Pavia19
Reviewed 24 November 2016

ROOM:
small but comfortable. The TV is quite small and there is a quite annoying deficiency of sockets in the wall. The desk is OK but quite dark. The bad is comfortable, the pillows are not. The wallpaper is ugly, old, dirty and should be changed. The batchroom has a good size, shower is OK, but not really clean, with dust on the walls.

BREAKFAST:
without glory

LOCATION:
good: next to the train station and walking distance from the city center

STAFF:
very nice and helpful people

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled on business