“Lovely authentic pizza”
Review of La Campana

La Campana
Reviewed 15 September 2016 via mobile

Wide selection of lovely pizzas. Cooked in wood oven. Thin and crispy. Prompt service. Really nice meal with no fuss or frills just great pizzas

Reviewed 6 August 2016 via mobile

Good for a quick Pizza in case you don't expect anything from the service. Our waitress was less than friendly and I even talked in Italian with her - nevertheless she was talking in a voice with me which reminded me of the army.
Food however was good and prices were resonable.

Reviewed 28 July 2016

We ate twice in this pizzaria, once having great value pizzas and the second time with equally good value pasta. It was very remiss of me, but I didn't get the owner's name, but she is very welcoming & it's just like having you Mamma as the matre d'! ;-) Please see the photo!

Reviewed 21 July 2016

2 pizzas at 7 euros, 2 draught beers at 3 euros, one small green salad ?4 euros, 2 expressos. Approx 28 euros.
Try as you might, you will not get a bill, and are told to pay (the granny) at the bar. Granny then shows you the computer screen - 38 euros (no items shown) When I queried this she just repeated 38 euros. So, no tipping here, and we won't be back despite the pizzas being quite good. For a delicious pizza with an honest bill try Il Bocciolo.

Reviewed 12 May 2016 via mobile

We got a takeaway pizza for €7 in less than 10 minutes!
The pizza was delicious and the service was great!
We ate it up so quick all I can show you is the box!
Highly recommended.