“Best sandwich I had in a long time ”

Crostone.it - Via Duchessa Jolanda
Ranked #8 of 4,127 Restaurants in Turin
Price range: US$5 - US$8
Description: Hamburgher di carne cruda e piu di 60 crostoni diversi
Description: Hamburgher di carne cruda e piu di 60 crostoni diversi
Reviewed 14 April 2018 via mobile

Sandwiches are super tasty and the service is great. I Absolutely recommend
On top of that the prices are very reasonable

Reviewed 16 November 2017

Top quality products served with courtesy, from meat to local vegetables. No wonder it is rated number one in Turin! The service is amazing, very fast and always attentive! I was pleasantly surprised by the wide choice and quality. The bread is homemade and well toasted. The price is around €5.

Reviewed 15 November 2017 via mobile

Bra's always had a wild connotation but this one has a plus as it's also tasty. The place has a soul and the food they serve is good for yours. Grazie ragazzi

Reviewed 22 August 2017 via mobile

Try the local raw sausage sandwich. Really kind staff too. They went out off their way to give us sightseeing tips for Turin.

Reviewed 11 July 2017

My husband and I grabbed lunch here on our third day in Turin. The sandwiches are delicious, fresh, and very inexpensive. We enjoyed ours in the lofted area with 1 euro each glasses of wine (probably better than many house wines recommended at restaurants in the US if I’m being honest), making for a delicious and extremely inexpensive lunch. My husband tried one of the raw beef sandwiches, which they are known for, and it was amazing. I went with another house recommendation so we could try different ones and had the delicious prosciutto crudo with veggies and cheese. A great place for a quick bite with a helpful staff!

2  Thank Patrice L