“Excellent ”

Ranked #4 of 495 Restaurants in Trento
Good for: Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining, Local cuisine, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 22 April 2018 via mobile

Small restaurant, reservation of table necessary, Michelin star. Old fashioned atmosphere. Great job, guys! We really enjoyed regional set of delicious food combined with wines recommended by sommelier.

Date of visit: April 2018

Reviewed 30 March 2018

Small atmospheric dining room. Good menu with friendly and knowledgeable staff. Interesting menu and very well cooked and tasty food

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed 7 January 2018 via mobile

When your girlfriend or wife or dining partners say”Ohh I am not that hungry, I do-not want that much food”....simply call them a taxi and enjoy the price fix menu on your own...in restaurants with a CHEF versus 99% of the restaurants in the world that have a COOK in the kitchen, the price fix menu is not just about GREAT value, and hear this clearly “IT IS ALL ABOUT THE CAPABILITIES, STYLE, IMAGINATION, and -PLAYFULNESS OF THE CHEF IN THE KITCHEN”...
This was an awesome meal....great value that SHAMES the outrageous overpriced restaurants in the United States, and in London...but of a similar quality to a MICHAEL MINA, CHARLIE PARKER, or BRADLEY OGDEN restaurant in Las Vegas for 1/3 the price...my 5 course meal was €65.00 .... my wine , a reserve Teroldego, was €30 …the potato ravioli was world-class, and yes truffles, that actually tasted of truffles, were a part of that dish.... porcini infused carpaccio meat slices that were absolutely palate pleasing as was every single morsel of this menu...I mean, who even thinks about doing something like that!....I just read a revue, that stated that the food was complicated...your palate tastes, sweet, sour, salty, bitter, and astringent...the insane double pumpkin and artichoke soup with morsels of fish that were in vinegar hit almost every palate marker in one dish, and it was served, TWO SEPARATE SOUPS, in the same standard soup bowl...I licked that plate so clean that there were no design motifs left on it.
My God, what a killer restaurant...you will love...leave idiots that want to eat at home, this is a place you dine in...hats off to the chef, after 10 Charlie Parker meals in the last month it was a pleasure to-enjoy Italian Food, of an Enrico Derflinger quality, on a little side street, in the AMAZING CENTER OF TRENTO.

Date of visit: January 2018
Reviewed 8 August 2017

This is a comfortable restaurant in the heart of Trento with excellent service and an accomplished kitchen. Whether it is your cup of tea depends on how complicated and innovative you like your food.

Our antipasto: A “strudel” of finferli mushrooms accompanied by a “sushi” of salted meat and a “crème brulee” made with Vezzena cheese. It was all very good, but just a little taste of this and that.

I had the salmerino alpino as my main dish. Two pieces of fish came in a potato torte on a saffron sauce. The fish was very good, but a simpler preparation would have allowed it to shine. My partner had the pink breast of duck with cherry sauce. The duck was excellent and the cherry sauce went very well with it.

The waiter recommended a good Trentino pinot noir by the glass, and we were treated to a glass of prosecco and a little artichoke flan with tomato sauce to start.

Date of visit: August 2017
Thank James Norman Re... D
Reviewed 28 June 2017

The Restaurant was recommended at our hotel, but we had already seen the 2 fork Michelin rating with a 20 euro menu! Could this be true? We arrived for dinner and found the restaurant sold out but returned our second night to enjoy what turned out to be one of our all-time favorite dining experiences. Chef Federico, Patron Gianni and a charming server not only produced and served a truly exceptional meal with appropriate wine choices, but spent time with us afterwards sharing their culinary experiences. It was an exceptional gourmet evening. Make reservations and enjoy!

Date of visit: June 2017