“Fabulous food”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 23 July 2017 via mobile

Recommended by hotel and it was a gem. Best pasta I have eaten in Italy and good friendly service. Not fine dining but very busy and frequented by locals. Revisited several times during our stay in Trento. Reasonably priced for quality.

Reviewed 21 July 2017 via mobile

I dislike scallops so my husband orders them when we go out quite often. But his scallop and artichoke appetizer was a few shrimp and artichoke. I ordered the salad that sounded like it had the most lettuce and also had brie, and the ubiquitous think sliced meat, and lots of it. After chewing on a piece of this meat for five minutes I had to spit it out. That's never happened, it usually melts in your mouth. But no problem, I don't want that meat, it simply seems to be included in appetizer and salad plates. The seaweed pasta with shrimp a d crab ( couldn't taste the crab) was okay. What was really good wasy husband's pasta with duck ragout. The half carafe of white wine was unquestionably the worst I can remember, but the red wines are quite good, perhaps I should stick to them. The chocolate almond cake was okay, my husband's meringue with chocolate even better. The restaurant has a lovely ambiance.

Reviewed 11 July 2017

This unassuming little restaurant over by the old city wall is well worth searching out. The small amount of outside seating is a bit misleading : inside there is a large and very comfortable dining room. The food is good, the service attentive and friendly. A very classy little place.

Reviewed 10 July 2017

This restaurant has a tradition of home made pastas. I've eaten a lot of homemade pasta (and I make them also at home) but this was really the top. My wife had a very good one. I had the best! It was a fresh pasta with crab and seaweed. More than perfect.
Add on this a good housewine, a gentle and correct service, a quiet place close to the center and rather low prices. What else do you want more?

Reviewed 17 April 2017

The food is really good and they have a good wine selection. The staff is nice and helpful. The location is very central but it's not a "touristy" place.
Highly recommended.