“Steak, pizza and wine!”

Price range: US$29 - US$57
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 6 July 2016 via mobile

Steak was amazing! Pizza was amazing! My boyfriend picked the mixed cheese pizza and loved it, I had the steak as seen in the picture. Extremely tender meat. We had the house red wine which was also fine . Friendly and helpful staff. Suggestion : try the limoncello :)

Reviewed 19 March 2016 via mobile

+++++ The entrecote was perfect and the place is wonderful. Best meet I have eat for a while. Comfortable toilet seat. Good service.

Reviewed 16 March 2016

We had the Chateaubriand meat, 500 g, my husband and I. And as an appetizer we had many bruschettas each with a flavor on. The whole experience was delicious and I think this was one of the best meats we ever had.

Reviewed 9 March 2016 via mobile

Great Italian food, nice location. Book a table in advance, IT is popular during weekends. Try Local dishes and Local wine from Piemonte

Reviewed 14 February 2016

It was a good thing we made a reservation because the place was packed. The menu was great, when our meal came there was enough for two more people. Roberto, the host and I beleive the owner or the owners son was very hospitable. I'm glad we had the chance to eat there, I would recomend this plce to everyone.