This hotel is a 15 min walk from the city centre and a 30 min walk from the train station. I would recommend trying other hotels in Padua as I was not fully satisfied with the service offered.
- Cleanliness: the room was very thoroughly cleaned every day
- Bed: comfortable bed and pillows
- Staff: very helpful and friendly
- Breakfast costs 7 euros extra per person. For this price I would expect better food choices, with higher quality (instead of the packaged biscuits) and a more welcoming and spacious breakfast room. Keep in mind that one can have a cappuccino and a croissant for around 2 - 2.50 euros at any coffee shop.
- Internet: it is free but extremely slow, in the evening it is impossible to even load a webpage
- Room walls: very thin, I could hear the conversations of the guests in the room next door.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Maritan offers free parking, a holistic spa, and modern rooms with air conditioning plus free Wi-Fi. It is a 5-minute drive from the Fiera di Padova exhibition centre and 1 km from the Basilica of Saint Anthony. Hotel Maritan's rooms come with satellite TV, a minibar and a private bathroom with hairdryer. The wellness area is open daily between 16:30 and 20:00, and is complete with Turkish bath, hot tub, and sensory showers. You can bring your own bathrobe, slippers, and shower cap, or rent them on site. Breakfast is buffet style and staff can recommend the best places to eat and drink in the neighbourhood. The hotel is next to Padua Hospital, and 10 minutes' drive form the centre. The nearest bus stop is just 20 metres away, providing quick and easy links around the city. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Maritan reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.