Bed and Breakfast Gioia
US$73
NH Hotels
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 42% below average rates

The price you found is 42% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$125/night.

US$68
US$85
US$75
Hotel Padova Casa del Pellegrino(Padua)(Great Value!)
US$52
US$50
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$60/night.

US$95
US$77
Orbitz.com
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$90/night.

Belludi 37(Padua)
US$155
US$151
Hotels.com
US$105
US$84
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 53% below average rates

The price you found is 53% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$178/night.

US$102
US$99
US$88
US$82
US$131
US$97
  • Room Service
All reviewsensuite bathroomtrain stationwithin walking distancegiuliaveneziaaccommodations
Reviewed 18 May 2016 via mobile

Fantastic B&B nearby central station. Street and the villa are very safe. Rooms are very clean and cosy. Bella Mamma makes your stay very pretty by cleaning up your room and making you feel like you are at home.
You can go to Venice by train (takes about 30min).

Stayed: April 2016, travelled with family
Management response:Responded 6 April 2017

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking your time to write this review and for sharing your experience with others on Trip Advisor.

I am so delighted to hear that you felt like you are at Home, had a Great service with us and that you appreciated our location and cleaning up.

I truly look forward to welcoming you back upon your next visit to north Italy.

Pooya

Reviewed 25 March 2016

My husband John and I were in B&B Gioia three days. Although due to our train trip we arrived around about 11 am, a lady welcomed us with a smile offering us to sit and wait comfortably for our bedroom to be totally ready. Later on Pooya, the owner, welcomed us again and talked with us at length making us feel very much at home by explaining us in a friendly manner about the B&B services and their recent New Year celebration. His good English, knowledge of the city and advice on places to visit and how to get there was very helpful. Every morning he made all the time we wanted or needed to chat with us and answer questions. Thank you very much Pooya !
B&B Gioia is n very comfortable, large, beautiful, clean and modern house. It has a few rooms with private bathrooms and therefore few guests. We had a very spacious, clean, quiet, comfortable, modern room and bathroom. The different foods and drinks offered at breakfast was excellent. Hot drinks and snacks were available throughout the day.
The house is only a few hundred feet from the train station, tram, buses, taxis, cafes and restaurants. The neighborhood is very quiet and safe, B&B Gioia very close to the back of a police station.
Thank you very much Sam and Pooya for making our stay in Padova a 100% better !!!
To stay at B&B Gioia having the opportunity to meet you and visit with you all, was a real treat !!!

• Stayed: March 2016, travelled as a couple
Management response:Responded 7 April 2017

Dear Guests,

Thank you for taking your time to write this Lovely review and for sharing your experience with others on Trip Advisor.

We are so happy to hear that you had a comfortable stay here and that you enjoyed our breakfast and location.We are always ready to assist our guests during their stay with us and our goal is to provide exceptional service.

Pooya & Sam

Reviewed 28 June 2015 via mobile

We have stayed at several places in the City. This is by far the BEST! Gioia is amazing, her breakfasts are to die for and it is so quiet and relaxing! We can't wait to come back! Specially thanks for staff , they are very kind and helpful

Stayed: June 2015, travelled with family
Management response:Responded 11 April 2017

Dear Guests,

It's been a long time but i would personally like to thank you for taking your time to write this Lovely review and for sharing your experience with others on Trip Advisor.

We are so happy to hear that you had a quiet and relaxing stay here and that you enjoyed our breakfast.

Pooya.KD

Reviewed 19 October 2014

I staying at B&B Gioia only one night, but it was a great experience. The B&B is conveniently located within a 5 minute walk from the train station and steps away from the tram. Pooya was a wonderful host, providing a comprehensive summary of the best sights to see in the city (and letting me practice / helping improve my Italian!). Dinner recommendations were stop on, and resulted in one of the best meals I've had in Northern Italy (see my restaurant reviews in Padua).

The B&B was modern, spacious, and extremely clean. I had a bedroom with non-ensuite bathroom, which was perfectly fine and adjacent to my room.

If I am lucky enough to visit Padua in the future, I will certainly book my room at B&B Gioia again.

• Stayed: October 2014, travelled solo
Management response:Responded 12 April 2017

Dear Guests,

It's been a long time but i would personally like to thank you for taking your time to write this Lovely review and for sharing your positive experience with others on Trip Advisor.

I am always ready to assist my guests during their stay with us and our goal is to provide exceptional service and i am so happy to hear that you had a great experience with us and that you appreciated our location and cleaning up.

I look forward to welcoming you back upon your next visit to Northern Italy.

Pooya.KD

Reviewed 28 August 2014

I was absolutely pleased and satisfied with my 5 nights staying in Gioia b&b.
Thanks to Samar & Pooya I spent an outstanding holidays there.
if you want to travel to Padoua or Venice I highly recommend you to stay there.
all the services,breakfast and location and... were great.

• Stayed: August 2014
2  Thank Azadehz1985
Management response:Responded 13 April 2017

Dear Guest,

It's been a long time but i would personally like to thank you for taking your time to write this Lovely review and for sharing your experience with others on Tripadvisor.

We are absolutely happy to hear that you spent an outstanding holidays here and that you were pleased and satisfied with our breakfast and location.

Pooya & Samar