“Really, really delicious gelato”

Gelateria Gnam Gnam
Ranked #1 of 62 Dessert in Padua
Reviewed 4 August 2017 via mobile

Discovered Gnam Gnam Gelateria near the university plaza. Organic ingredients make a big difference in flavor. My children voted that this was by far their favorite gelato while visiting Italy. We loved their cafe, chocolate and pistachio flavors. In fact they finished their cones and ordered a second because why not...it's vacation. Enjoy the stop while in Padua.

2  Thank Symmes72

Reviewed 1 August 2017

Organic and extremely tasty gelato. Just don't go there on an empty stomach or you will never leave the place. Many unusual flavours.

Reviewed 11 January 2017

Authentic fresh gelato! If you see bright green or pink gelato, you should run. This place is authentic and you can tell by its lack of bright fake colors that it is the real deal. We ate there almost every day this summer. We occasionally "cheated" so we could compare it to others and this place always won. Don't be fooled by the fancier shops; this place and LaRomana were the best in Padua.

1  Thank baker375f
Reviewed 27 July 2016

This organic gelateria offers a nice selection of flavors, some a bit different. I never had cinnamon gelato before and it was excellent. So don't be afraid to try! Good ingredients = good results, whatever the flavor.

1  Thank Lyncroft
Reviewed 9 June 2016

I won't lie, the "Bio" (organic) ingredients used in the making of this gelato were a big pull for me. Whether the taste of this gelato is down to organic raw ingredients or mastery of the chefs (most probably both!), but this gelato was one of the best I've ever had (and since I'm a big fan of gelato, I have a lot of it when in Italy!).

What I liked most was that it wasn't overly sweet, which allowed the real taste of the ingredients to come through.

Great variety of tastes and some original tastes on offer. Not to be missed!

1  Thank Kira K