“Famil friendly”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 11 October 2017

As you walk in one can hear the family having dinner, nice to hear. We dined here three times as we felt comfortable and welcomed. One dinner I had pasta with seafood which was enough for three people, reluctantly I could not finish. The sea bream is also excellent as well as every dish we had. Will certainly return when in Treviso.

Reviewed 19 June 2017

We had one hour before catching our bus and needed a quick lunch. Passing this place it looked right. My wife went inside and spoke to the aging owner who was extremely affable. She ordered a sphagetti with fish sauce. It arrived after 15 minutes was just right. It was delicious. Such a friendly place right in the centre of town.
The restaurant had a fairly large room inside. It seems that it is popular with the inhabitants of Treviso.

Reviewed 25 March 2017

My husband and I walked for a quick lunch before moving on to Venice. We were immediately struck by the large quorum of locals. From the olive oil to the tiramisu, we found both the food and the service delightful. Great veal scallopini, great porcini mushrooms, tiramisu which wasn't too sweet or too anything else. With a good wine buzz on, overcoming the language barrier between ourselves and the waitress was not a problem? I highly recommend both the restaurant and Treviso for a wonderful, laid back day.

Reviewed 18 November 2016 via mobile

Unfortunately a Saturday night without a reservation.
There were plenty of empty tables,(bad sign). However
Hunger took over, I will say the risotto with radicchio of Treviso
Was plentiful and very good. I only ate half since I ordered
The duck. It was not fresh and I could barely cut it, tough
And without flavor potato also old and tasteless. Clearly inedible however ,when the check came it was on the bill.
Would have been better to eat in a wine bar. Don't waste your
Money

Reviewed 18 October 2016

We saved this restaurant for our last night and it was memorable; unfortunately not a good memory. What appeared to be special on entry was forgettable. Our table of 8 was seated and service was slow. Not many tables so no excuses. Waitresses were not friendly or very helpful. Slow became non-existent when a table for 12 was seated to our left. No manager; no maitre'd; it was like our server disappeared!

Food was interesting and tasty however, with all the other small restaurants in this quaint little town there is no reason to get frustrated with poor service at this restaurant. I would not return even for a second chance just based on lack of friendliness at this location.