“Late lunch”

Ristorante Al Corner
Reserve with
Save up to 30% when you reserve online *
Ristorante Al Corner is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #350 of 1,618 Restaurants in Venice
Price range: US$10 - US$35
Neighbourhood: Cannaregio
Neighbourhood: Cannaregio
Reviewed 23 February 2018 via mobile

We came here pretty late for lunch and pretty early for dinner, so the restaurant had only a few tables busy. We ordered appetizers, a bottle of wine and main courses.
The tuna tartare was very good and so were the ravioli!
The service was very good!

Reviewed 21 February 2018

Wandered in here after not finding the place recommended. It was a fortunate find. The FISH SOUP was fantastic but I ordered it thinking it was more of a starter; wrong! It was a meal in itself and was fantastic. I barely had room for the spaghetti that followed. A lovely little place and great food

Reviewed 21 February 2018

This restaurant was one of the ones recommended by the walking tour company we used on our visit to Venice. The recommended dishes ... the Allo scoglio and the Alla Basura were both delicious. My daughter wanted to try the Sarde en Saor (sardines with onions and raisins) and she was not disappointed. She then ordered the seafood risotto as the sardine appetizer was not filling enough. Because of the restaurants association with the tour company, we each received a complimentary Spritz which I was glad for. I am not sure I would have ordered it out of choice, but it was tasty and refreshing.

The staff was friendly and the service was good. We spent 80 euros for the three of us, including tip. On a personal note, we are simply not used to spending this much on one meal so while we knew it was going to be more expensive than we were used to, for us, it isn't something we would normally do. In addition, for those prices, I would have hoped that there would have been a tad more food ... particularly for my 16 year old who can put the food away. It was a nice treat but I am not sure we would choose to go there again ... it was a little rich for our means. However, I am sure there are many people who may feel this is quite reasonable and would be quite comfortable with spending their money in this manner. And for those people, it would be well worth it.

Reviewed 19 February 2018 via mobile

Bruschetta to start was amazing, so fresh and comes with four slices. Lobster pasta comes with half a lobster and pasta in a spicy tomato sauce, the pasta is very fresh.
Steak is massive, cooked to perfection and potatoes that come with it are cooked in herbs.
Staff are lovely and very attentive, it was packed and no tables where left but we were made to feel very welcome and no rush what so ever.
In total we had bruschetta, lobster, steak, beer, wine, sparkling water and bill came to €50!!!
Definitely recommend

1  Thank brooksa133
Reviewed 13 February 2018

in the middle of the city great little place to eat the local food. streets were full and you could feel the atmosphere from inside which was quite.