See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 3 September 2015

My room is great and clean. Wifi is fast and stable. It is located outside the city but there is a bus stop to the city which is just located 3 minutes from the accommodation. The owner, Flavio is a great man who provided both me and my gf a good service. He even picked us up from the airport after giving him the details of our arrival. He only charged us the cost of the airport parking. If I am going to Venice again, I will without any doubt book his room again.

• Stayed: August 2015, travelled as a couple
4  Thank Shannon Chung W... L
Reviewed 30 July 2015 via mobile

Best place to visit venice! So close to a bus stop of just 25 minutos from Plaza Le Roma de Venezia. Very peaceful and silent rooms also very clean... like at home ! Also there are nice suppermarcets around and some incredibly cheap take away pizzas restaurants ! Big Margarita and prosciutto pizza for 5€? A W E S O M E

Stayed: July 2015, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Pablo R
Reviewed 16 June 2015

We travelled to Venice in May and I saw this hotel on TripAdvisor, there were not many reviews but the ones I saw gave me a good vibe about this bed and breakfast. Breakfast priced separately, we did not include this in our stay. I had read that Flavio was very accommodating and that was very true when I asked how we could reach his place from the airport he offered to collect us which was very nice of him, he also pointed out locations for us on route in regards to travelling to and from Venice centre and local store and restaurants should we require anything. When we arrived I was a little taken a back as we seemed somewhat off the beaten track, it was a large apartment not quite what I had been expecting but very nice all the same. We had a large double room with separate bathroom next door. There seemed to be another two rooms across the hall and then Flavios room seemed to be at the back of our room accessed via the kitchen. The bathroom was quite small but the shower was very good. The room had everything we would need including complimentary wifi and a mini fridge with complimentary water. The bus into the centre was very frequent but the tickets were only served from the tobacco store down the street, so watch out for Sundays and Bank holidays; perhaps purchase your required tickets in advance. We bought our first tickets at the tobacco store and the rest from the bus depot in the centre in a days advance, they spoke excellent English and were very helpful. The last bus was around 11.30 pm-12.00 am which was a little early for us as we would've loved to of sampled the night life in Venice, but we always made the most of the day by arriving into the centre as early as possible. My only down point would be how thin the walls were at the b&b, we heard every coming and going and therefore it never felt completely private as a newly married couple. But don´t get me wrong the other tenants and Flavio were more than considerate with the noise. The total bill was paid at the end of the stay in cash only and was priced per night with city tax charged on top as well as the airport car parking fee from when we had been collected (which worked out much cheaper and more efficient than if we had tried to reach Flavios ourselves). We would recommend this b&b for all travellers looking for a budget stay close to Venice, this accommodation was by far the most economical for the area/surrounding area.

• Stayed: May 2015, travelled as a couple
6  Thank missnaughtynessuk
Reviewed 2 June 2015

Flestariam is a two bed room b&b run by Mr. Flavio. It is a bit away from from Venice. But there are frequent buses to and from this place. Bus ride is half hour long. Place is close to bus stop and there is a coop supermarket nearby.
Very clean and modern room with private bath, TV, A.C, WiFi and fridge. Kitchen can be accessed. Basic breakfast provided for 7 euros per couple.
The inn keeper Mr. Flavio is very helpful and friendly. He made our stay with our toddler very comfortable and pleasant.
So if you are ready to keep aside half hour to travel to venice, this is a perfect place to stay.
(last bus to the place is at 12 midnight)

p.s. the place is a little confusing to find. Its a normal apartment with no signboards. Follow google maps an look for the name F.Marchese on the intercom of building no.47

• Stayed: May 2015, travelled with family
6  Thank tasnim121
Reviewed 12 February 2015

I can't praise this wonderful little place enough. It is a two bedroomed bed and breakfast rather than an hotel, but don't be concerned by that. The Flestariam puts many three star hotels I have stayed at to shame.
The bedroom I stayed in was large, bright, modern, and spotlessly clean. It is well equipped with plenty of clothes space, television, fridge, coffee making equipment, and in addition to good modern central heating, it is equipped with remote control air conditioning, and a large ceiling fan.
The en-suite bathroom is large, clean, bright, and very modern, with a superb multi jet walk in shower cubicle.

The owner of the hotel, Flavio, is very friendly, helpful, and nothing is too much trouble. He even provides a courtesy airport shuttle service in his own car. Always ready with information and happy to show you where the local shops and restaurants are. He is the perfect host.

The hotel itself is situated in a quiet area, making for a very quiet and peaceful stay. It is a distance from Venezia, around 9 kilometers. However, there is a frequent bus service which takes roughly 20 to 30 minutes, depending on traffic, and the bus stops are less than 500m from the hotel (two minutes slow walk).
For the cost, Flestariam is a winner all round. Well worth the price and I will certainly stay there again on future visits to Venice. Totally recommended without hesitation.

Room Tip: Both rooms at the Flestariam are excelllent.
  • Stayed: February 2015, travelled solo