“Very good”
Review of Anonimo Veneziano

Anonimo Veneziano
Reserve with
Anonimo Veneziano is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1,018 of 1,610 Restaurants in Venice
Price range: US$11 - US$51
Dining options: Reservations
Neighbourhood: San Marco
Reviewed 29 December 2017 via mobile

Staff is friendly, food is tasty, little bit pricey. Portion is not too big. 10% service charge on top of that, but at least it is written.

Reviewed 25 December 2017 via mobile

Honestly, I'm shocked. I ordered a medium rare steak, and having eaten in both Venice and Italy at large I knew this meant I should expect something closer to bloody than not, but this was beyond that. My steak was blood, uncooked red throughout- no sear, no edge, and cold. The whole steak shook like jelly as i tried to cut it. As such, I asked for it to be cooked a little bit more. Five minutes later, my steak came back on its very hot plate, brown as leather, hard, and massively, disgustingly overcooked. I've never had a steak before that was so obviously microwaved. Microwaved. It was just.....completely inedible. We then spent 10+ minutes trying to get the attention of literally any staff member, and once we did, they hovered nearby as we paid, in cash, and then the moment we set the bill gold on the table, our original waiter stomped up and loudly asked us "Well?? Can I have it??" It was not only bad at this point, but embarrassing as well. I would not only never return, but I would actively advise others to Stay. Away.

Reviewed 6 December 2017 via mobile

Very casual and fun place! Arrived around 7 pm and the place was full by 8:00! Very friendly and professional staff! We were even welcomed with a FREE aperitif and limoncello at the end!
The pizza, pasta and tiramisu were wonderful! Highly recommend!

Reviewed 21 October 2017

Three of us dined here on a Thursday evening in September. The restaurant was more than half empty and our service was prompt. I ordered the lamb and it was basically inedible. They cut the lamb chops so thin so they could spread it out on the plate to make it look like a larger portion. The chops were so over cooked and dry, I couldn't even chew it. The worst meal during our 2 week trip in Italy. Skip this place.

Reviewed 11 October 2017

This restaurant was recommended by our hotel and we went there in the first night in Venice. Was not bad but not great either , menu was kind of simple , long waiting time and the servers could not explained us things on the menu. " Sour" Sardines were marginal, food came barely warm...not a great experience but the price was pretty hefty. Go to Vino Vino for a much better dining experience