Let's begin, first of all the photos don't do this "hotel" any justice what so ever! We were greeted by a nice man to begin with whom we were never to see again. Arriving at the room we were shocked to see the size and how outdated it was (it just wasn't looked after at all). We paid a lot of money for the 3 nights we were staying there so did expect a lot more for what we paid. When it was time to take a well overdue shower after 22 hours of travelling from Australia we were shocked to see a hose appliance in a very small shower. The hotel staff lets just get straight to the point we're absolutely useless, when asked for a new toilet paper roll they stared at us with a face of shock and returned with one used toilet paper roll which was almost finished. We were forced to use napkins from a restaurant that we went to do for dinner.
My advice do yourself a favour and never stay here, you could pay the same price and stay somewhere much nicer. More
- Free Wifi