Palazzo Paruta
  • Pool
US$320
US$288
  • Breakfast included
Hotel Savoia & Jolanda(Venice)
US$327
US$241
US$400
US$311
US$739
US$547
  • Restaurant
Ca' Pozzo Inn(Venice)(Great Value!)
US$127
US$107
US$225
US$193
1,007 results
All reviewscrepessan angelocomplimentary afternoon teajunior suitestandard roomcampo stcanal viewrialto bridgetiramisubeautiful hotelwater taxilovely courtyardminute walkour honeymoonvenetian stylemurano glasstucked away
Reviewed 25 August 2015 via mobile

After making the reservation in Palazzo parura before 2 months ago .. I read alot of negative reviews about hotel.
At that time I thought to cancel my booking because the some bad reviews. And I want to relax during my stay in Venice for my honeymoon.
I sent a lot of emails to the hotel to ensure me about my room and they replayed and ensured.
My booking was for superior room with 18m2.
When I arrived to hotel it was very easy to arrive the hotel from st. Angelos. Coming from airport by water bus (orange line).
Immediately when I entered the hotel I asked for upgrade and the receptionist told me the hotel fully booked and told me you have a nice room.
Really it was a nice room and bigger than I expected .. sure it was more than 18m2.
Room 158.. has a nice and luxury design with beautiful bathrooms. Has nice terrace and balcony with garden view.
Had a good size closet with living area with cattle for coffee and tea.
For breakfast it was delicious and nice.
Complementary afternoon tea was good.
I would like to thanks all Paruta staff for nice stay.
Don't follow with all negative view.
Me and my wife liked our stay there.
Nice location with amazing price.

Stayed: August 2015, travelled as a couple
2  Thank abuhassan2015
paruta2010, Direttore generale at Palazzo Paruta, responded to this reviewResponded 2 September 2015

Dear Guests,
I am glad that you liked your room and the amenities that we provide including our morning breakfast and complimentary afternoon tea. I appreciate your mention of the service that you received before your arrival from our reservation dpt and during your visit from all our staff . It is our goal for all of our guests to experience exceptional service! Thanks for your review!

Kind Regards!

Reviewed 18 August 2015 via mobile

We stayed here in May 2014, so very late in writing my review.

This hotel is in a central but quite location.
The room was pretty and a good size. It also had a large bathroom.
Breakfast was super.
Staff were all helpful and polite.
Venice was magical.
I would definitely recommend the Palazzo Paruta.

Stayed: May 2015, travelled as a couple
paruta2010, Direttore generale at Palazzo Paruta, responded to this reviewResponded 19 August 2015

Dear Guests,

Thank you for your TripAdvisor review! I am thrilled to hear what a fantastic time you had during

your stay in 2014 with us at Palazzo Paruta. I appreciate you taking a few moments to share

your experience with us and I hope to welcome you back to visit again soon.

Hotel Palazzo Paruta

Reviewed 12 August 2015

This hotel is beautiful! Quite different from anywhere else we have stayed. Very lushly decorated rooms and public areas. The courtyard was charming. The room we were in was on the courtyard level. I was worried about noise, but didn't have any issues. It was a bit small, but fine for two people and the. And the bathroom was quite large and well appointed. I would have preferred a bit more counter space, but that was a small challenge. The only downside with our room is it had a musty smell, perhaps from being so close to the water. Sort of felt like a really nicely decorated basement bedroom.

The breakfast was by far the best we have ever had. Freshly made coffee tea or cappuccino, and many lovely and varied items to suit all tastes. Panna cotta for breakfast was a real endulgence! The staff was very attentive as well.

The complimentary tea was nice, but seemed to be lacking. There weren't many guests attending and therefore it wasn't well staffed with only one person who appeared to be quite busy doing other things. This could be improved upon and become a nice touch for the hotel.

Room Tip: A foo on an upper floor with a balcony would be lovely.
  • Stayed: August 2015, travelled with family
paruta2010, Direttore at Palazzo Paruta, responded to this reviewResponded 13 August 2015

Dear Guest,

Thank you so very much for taking the time to review our Hotel.
As Palazzo Paruta is a boutique hotel, some of our rooms are indeed a little smaller than others. I do hope on the other hand that this didn’t cause you discomfort.
Thank you for choosing Palazzo Paruta and we very much look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Warm regards,

Reviewed 11 August 2015

The receptionist Alessandra was not the best person to be at front of house as she struggled to be helpful or friendly in any way. During our stay we wanted to book St Doge's Palace online, we asked Alessandra to help but she refused to let us use the hotel computer as she claimed she was 'using it' even though she clearly wasn't. She told us to book it on our phone, it was in Italian and when asking her for help she was very dismissive and very reluctant to help. I was struggling with it and gave her my phone, when we asked her if she had booked it, she abruptly stated she didn't know how to do it as she didn't work at St Doges Palace so how would she know how to do it.She also told us she was too busy to help as she had 20 people to check out! It was so unprofessional, it is part of her job to help us. She was shockingly rude and the worst person to have been front of house!

When we asked about the complementary afternoon tea we expected more than a cup of tea and a biscuit.

The only positive was the friendly breakfast staff and Tuhin, the very friendly night receptionist who should replace Alessandra as the main receptionist.

• Stayed: August 2015, travelled with friends
1  Thank mak888
Reviewed 6 August 2015 via mobile

A few short turns from the st. Angelo vaporetto stop, this was a great Venice hotel. Friendly and helpful staff, quiet corner not more than 10 minutes walk from everything! Amazing breakfast. Rooms were nicely furnished and comfortable. Great outside terrace spaces.

Stayed: August 2015, travelled as a couple
paruta2010, Direttore generale at Palazzo Paruta, responded to this reviewResponded 13 August 2015

Dear Guest,
Thank you so very much for taking the time to share your experience of Hotel Palazzo Paruta with other TripAdvisor users.
I am delighted that you had such a pleasurable experience and I thank you for your compliments towards the hotel and staff members. It is our pleasure to look after you and I very much look forward to welcoming you back on a future visit.

Warm regards,