Bed and Breakfast Venice
US$288
US$207
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$251/night.

US$260
Albergo Marin(Venice)(Great Value!)
US$96
US$94
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$118/night.

US$174
Hotel Tiziano(Venice)(Great Value!)
US$218
US$77
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$96/night.

US$198
US$168
Priceline
US$1,565
US$1,305
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
All reviewssan stae stopminute walkstayed here for nightstrain stationnicolacoopsinkfridgeapartmentmaprialto
Reviewed 6 July 2016

Stayed here for 2 days. Very convenient location. Great value for money.
Wish there was a minibar.
Steps away from vapetatto. Easy access to San Marco ,Riaolto as well as Murano.

Please ask locals for directions.

Small clean room. Great value for money. Quite location.

You can shop at the local COOP for water etc.

Recommed it!

Room Tip: Rooms facing the courtyard are great
  • Stayed: June 2016, travelled with family
3  Thank Asha B
Reviewed 20 January 2016

My family and I visited Venice for the first time in 2013 - a side trip during our 3-week stay in Croatia with my Dad's extended family. Since we were traveling with 3 pre-teenage children at the time, we wanted to expose them (and ourselves) to a "local" experience - a neighborhood where REAL Venetians live. I am pleased to say that we had the extremely good fortune to be referred to Nicola and his fantastic property!

Located only steps from the Grand Canal's San Stae Vaporetto stop, across the street from Palazzo Mocenigo (and its fantastic perfume museum), a 3 minute walk to Campo San Giacomo del Oro (and its handy Meijer bakery, fresh fruit market, and Bagolo restaurant - which is open late and filled with locals), and a 15-minute walk to San Marco's Square...this property is the PERFECT location from which to explore Venice!

I was so impressed by my 2013 experience that I called upon Nicola again this past summer (July 2015) when I returned to Venice to meet up with a friend. Again, he did not disappoint! The property was very clean, the sheets crisp and fresh, and the air conditioning worked great - a tremendous feat, considering the 100+-degree days in July! Not only was Nicola a gracious host during our stay, but he went way above and beyond the call of duty long after I returned home to the States...

You see, in my enthusiasm to reconnect with family and friends in Volosko, Croatia - and my desire to catch the correct Vaporetto (I had taken an inadvertent 3-hour cruise out to Lido and back upon my arrival in Venice and was determined NOT to repeat history...) - I forgot ALL my souvenirs in my room at Nicola's B&B! Masks, Murano glass, etc. I was struck with horror when I realized my mistake...I was at a gas station in Kozina, Slovenia...approximately 2.5 hours after I drove out of the Tronchetto parking garage.

I immediately phoned Nicola and he agreed to ship the forgotten items to me. Looking back on that conversation, he must have thought I was a lunatic - but he remained positive and upbeat and assured me that he could help. I could not be more grateful to him (and to my husband for quickly sending money via PayPal to cover the postage)!

In short, I highly recommend this host and this location. I will DEFINITELY stay here again the next time I am lucky enough to return to Venice!

Room Tip: All rooms are great and spacious!
  • Stayed: July 2015, travelled with friends
2  Thank Ann S
Reviewed 29 November 2015

We are very satisfied with our stay in B&B Venice. The hotel is located very closed to the boat public transportation stop and you can even easily walk from the hotel to almost all touristic spots of Venice. The room is big enough for our family of four people. If you want to buy food and eat in your room, there a fridge, a sink, cutlery and a kettle. This is very useful since eating at the restaurant everyday would be very expensive. Moreover the room (and including all these useful features) is not expensive at all ! I would definitely come back to B&B Venice next time I visit Venice !

• Stayed: November 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed 16 November 2015

We were there in early Oct this year. Only hiccups was at the start of the day when we couldn't locate the hotel from the Santa Lucia station. A 20 min walk turn to slightly more an hour and later a flight of staircase to climb with our luggages to the room but Nicola the owner was kind enough to help us. He's friendly and quick to response to our whatsapps queries. Overall the room was to our satisfaction (for a b&b) . It's spacious for the 3 of us to move about even with our luggages lying flat. The room was clean and I think there's someone who will come to clean & make the bed or clear the rubbish cos each time we came back from our outing, the room was made up tho' no new towels replaced each day. There's a small pantry with a minimal breakfast but we had a microwave and fridge so who's complaining? Even the private toilet was spacious too.
The B&B provides wifi but we had to be near the recep cos of the modem I guess. So to use it we had to be near our main door which was not an issue for us. And if you don't want to walk back to the b&b after all the sightseeing su can always use the water taxi and stop at san stae station (if I'm not wrong) and walk for less than 5 min to the b&b .
The only minus was we felt that the pillow and mattress abit thin but again after a long day, all we want is a nice shower and a place to sleep

• Stayed: October 2015, travelled with friends
Reviewed 30 October 2015

• Stayed: October 2015, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with BudgetPlaces