Hotel Montecarlo(Venice)(Great Value!)
US$181
Albergo Marin(Venice)(Great Value!)
US$117
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$135/night.

US$267
US$246
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$299/night.

US$220
US$153
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 37% below average rates

The price you found is 37% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$241/night.

US$291
US$242
  • Pool
Hotel Tiziano(Venice)(Great Value!)
US$145
US$124
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$140/night.

US$181
US$146
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$186/night.

US$220
US$174
Priceline
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$207/night.

US$255
US$195
Priceline
Savings alert! 26% below average rates

The price you found is 26% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$265/night.

US$551
US$382
  • Pool
Savings alert! 29% below average rates

The price you found is 29% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$540/night.

1,450 results
All reviewscharming hoteltucked awaygarden courtyardfamily suitemark's squaresan marcoquiet alleyla feniceantique furnituresingle roompastriesold worldbreakfast roomperfect locationfavorite hotelrooms are smallbreakfast was delicious
Reviewed 13 November 2017

My boyfriend and I stayed the night at Hotel Flora while spending a couple of days in Venice. For the price and furnishings, this place should definitely be a top choice if you need somewhere well-located for high end shopping in Venice. The hotel is lovely and was such a welcome stop after a day of exploring in the cold of Venice in winter. Everything is clean, warm, and cozy inside, and the staff are very helpful even if you speak little Italian. Breakfast is just enough, with a variety of pastries, fruits, and juices as well as eggs, sausage, and bacon. The cappuccino is delicious and staff are attentive at ensuring everything is kept clean and refilled. Our room was quite small but had everything necessary inside. The size only added to the charm of the traditional space for us, but it may bother a couple that isn't romantically involved.

Stayed: November 2017
Reviewed 11 November 2017

I first discovered the Hotel Flora online through Trip Advisor last year and booked a single room for two nights in early June. Of course, online reviews at different sites are excellent, and I liked the look of the hotel instantly in photos: beautiful, cozy, quiet. I traveled alone to Venice last summer for pleasure, as I did just two weeks ago for work, and I was not disappointed in my decision to stay at the Hotel Flora: indeed, I knew I would be returning to Venice in the fall, and there was no question in my mind that I would choose the Hotel Flora again.

Last summer I was treated with thoughtfulness, kindness, courtesy, and unfailing patience, all at the height of the tourist season when demands upon hotel staff are especially great, and though I was there for only two nights, I was made to feel at home. These are some of the signs of an excellent hotel and staff.

In my most recent stay two weeks ago, I was treated just as professionally, but perhaps because I was able to stay a little longer this time and have some informal conversations with Giovanni and Vinicio in the course of my days there, I felt even more fortunate. They’re considerate and interesting people. I’m lucky to have visited Venice a number of times in the past 30 years, but I do not speak Italian (to my shame) and I am always a tourist. Giovanni was kind enough to direct me to a special shop (La Fenice) when I admired a leather book; Vinicio quickly figured out that I was partial to Negroni cocktails and greeted me after long days at a conference or of other work with the offer of a much-appreciated drink. Occasionally I’d work in the morning or afternoon at the hotel in the garden or the breakfast room, and people kept an eyeout for me very pleasantly and unobtrusively.

And so I was genuinely sad to leave Venice, to leave the Hotel Flora, and to say goodbye to people who had made my stay so pleasant. It’s a special place, and Giovanni and Vinicio seem like remarkable people, in addition to being extremely professional and good at their jobs. I can’t thank them adequately or extend enough good wishes to them and their families for the future.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 10 November 2017

Eighteen of us stayed at Hotel Flora and were really well looked after. Comfy rooms, excellent breakfasts, very helpful hosts in a prime location. Nothing was too much trouble. We will come again for sure.

Room Tip: All rooms traditional, warm, comfortable with good bathrooms.
Stayed: November 2017, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 10 November 2017

This was our second enjoyable stay at this establishment. In the perfect location!, everything is accessible from this location. We took our private water taxi in & a very short walk & you arrive. What makes this the perfect stay is all the special touches, the crisp white bedding & comfy duvet, the well appointed bathroom, heated towel rack, the thoughtful and homemade breakfast every morning, the adorable bar tucked away in the lobby to grab crisp cold glasses of wine at the end of our days. The staff are great, friendly and accessible. We returned late one evening after a gala we attended to a locked door & we barely had to wait before a staff member appeared to usher us in. The Italian decor, the huge chandelier over the bed, handing in you key when you leave. I adore it. If you don't want a real Italian experience then go stay at some chain hotel. I hope to return for a third visit.

Room Tip: ask for a room with a view of the courtyard
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 6 November 2017

Hotel Flora has many things to recommend it. Firstly, the location can't be beat. Close to St. Mark's Square, but not too close. It is at the end of a very small and quiet calle right off the larger Calle Largo Marzo. Secondly, it is a clean, efficient and beautifully appointed hotel, with a lovely garden. My husband and I were there at the end of September when it was still nice enough to sit in the charming, peaceful garden. We started each morning with a wide selection of hot and cold items (including tempting baked treats) at the buffet breakfast. Thirdly, the excellent staff, who took very good care of us, including recommending some nearby restaurants to try. Special thanks to Giovanni, Stefano and Sergio. We had a busy five days in Venice and it was a pleasure to return to our comfortable & tranquil little oasis at the end of each day.

Room Tip: Our room overlooked the courtyard/garden, which is a beautiful feature of the hotel.
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple