Albergo Marin(Venice)(Great Value!)
US$105
US$91
Savings alert! 33% below average rates

The price you found is 33% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$136/night.

US$377
Hotel Montecarlo(Venice)(Great Value!)
US$197
US$157
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$192/night.

US$414
US$284
US$466
US$355
Priceline
  • Breakfast included
Hotel Savoia & Jolanda(Venice)
US$224
US$205
HotelQuickly
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$238/night.

US$200
US$188
Otel.com
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$221/night.

US$969
US$791
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
All reviewsfantastic locationsan zaccaria stopair conditioningwater busrooms are smallwater stopst marks squarea stones throwminute walkcontinental breakfastrecommend this hotelgrand canalgood sizeroom was clean and comfortableconvenient locationcroissantsquaint hotel
Reviewed 4 May 2017

This Hotel is in a very convenient location, being a short walk (2 minutes) from the water taxi & Airport water taxi stop and just around the corner from Piazza San Marco. This Hotel delivered excellent customer service The Staff at front desk were knowledgeable and friendly. The rooms are smallish in size but typical of Venetian Period hotels. Our room was clean and functional. Hotel offers a Breakfast buffet and Afternoon tea. A great Little Hotel ideally located to explore Venice.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank CANDY-PEPPERMINT
Reviewed 20 April 2017

Nothing on the fancy side, but rooms were clean and provided bed, bathroom and lights. Breakfast was very simple but fine. Staff very friendly and helpful, so though we found the price to be very high maybe we paid most for the location which was just perfect. 100m from the Doge-palace and St Mark's square.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 28 March 2017

Very easy to find, just a 2 minute walk from San Zaccaria water stop. Friendly reception staff made us feel very welcome, spoke English. We arrived early but our room was ready so could get straight in. They do offer luggage store though and we made use of this after check out. Bathroom and room clean and nicely furnished, had the essentials. Breakfast was a nice spread (toast, bread rolls, meat & cheese, fruit, cereal, yoghurt, pancakes & croissants), constantly being replenished, can have as much as you want. Served between 07.30 and 10.00 so suits both early risers and those who want a layin. Location is perfect, right in the heart and within 5 minutes of St Marks Square and 10 minutes of Rialto Bridge. Compared to the price of other hotels in this area this hotel is fantastic value. The staff were friendly and offered good advice on the best transport routes/prices to take us back to the airport. Complimentary tea/coffee and biscuits served between 16.00 - 17.30 which was a nice touch and just what was needed after a day of exploring the city before getting ready and going back out for the evening. Free Wi-Fi in the room and was a good, strong signal. I would highly recommend this hotel and definitely stay here again should I return to Venice.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank 999nat999
Reviewed 10 March 2017

Fellow Travelers,

It is my distinct pleasure to review the Commercio and Pellegreino. The Commercio and Pellegrino Hotel is located very close to the Piazza San Marco. If you like to be very close to the center of the city this hotel is for you. The rooms are super clean and the service is like being at your Nona's (grandmother's) house. The room comes with a breakfast in the morning that will knock your socks off.

I have never been disappointed with my room accommodations and the morning breakfast. I have been staying here for the past 5 years. My father always said that the proof of a good hotel is in longevity.

I am very picky where I stay in Italy. My wife and I always fly into Venice every year on our way to my house in Palata, Campobasso, Molise in Southern Italy. I would not stay in any other hotel in Venice.

Respectfully,

Dr. Marzotto

Room Tip: All rooms are quiet. Remember you are in Venice.
  • Stayed: October 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 4 March 2017

After a water bus it was a 2 second walk and perfect location. Hotel is small, friendly but offer a 5 star welcome. We could not ask for more, free breakfast that was a breakfast with the coffee juices and bread to toast, and so much more. They offered afternoon tea and cake each day once again included.
The room was just perfect (pillows a bit thin for me...my only bad comment). Free water in the room in the mini bar.
Bathroom was so clean. I have stayed in 4/5 star hotels who could learn from this hotel. The staff was all friendly and helpful. For just over 60euros a night in March I was very happy. Well done and thank you for making our stay so lovely

Room Tip: we stayed in 206 and had no issues
  • Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple