Locanda Ca' Le Vele
US$259
Hilton
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Ca' Pozzo Inn(Venice)(Great Value!)
US$111
US$93
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 28% below average rates

The price you found is 28% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$130/night.

Hotel Tiziano(Venice)(Great Value!)
LuxuryCollection
  • Pool
US$817
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsbreakfast served in the roomvaporetto stopcroissantseach morningcanal viewtable chairssmall canalany queriessmall hotelstrada novawould definitely stay here againtrain stationrestaurants and shopsgreat showerstayed here for nightsgrand canalsuperb location
Reviewed 1 November 2016

Stayed here for three nights . Location was great, very near the Ca D'oro vaporetto stop. The hotel is set down a quiet street, off a busy shopping street with lots of restaurants.
Once inside the courtyard and up the stairs you enter into a small reception area, and taken to your room, which overlooked the courtyard. This room was fairly quiet but you could here everybody's coming and goings which was loud as everything echoed.
The bed was two single beds pushed together, but was very comfortable, the pillows were however very rigid.
Decorated in a typical Venetian style, the room was of good proportion.
The breakfast was basic, coffee, orange juice, croissant, bread roll, and a yoghurt.
The bathroom was very clean and provided everything you needed, including a hairdryer !
I would stay again at this hotel.

Room Tip: Get the room overlooking the canal.
  • Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 26 October 2016 via mobile

Our excellent experience started before we'd even arrived when we e-mailed in advance for instructions on how to find the hotel: they were comprehensive and spot on!
We arrived and were shown straight to our room which was a decent size for just the two of us. Everything was spotlessly clean and it was decorated in the typical Venetian style.
Nothing was too much trouble: our adaptor didn't work so they lent us one for the whole weekend. We came back with drinks we'd bought at the local shop and they happily got us a bottle opener and proper wine glasses.
We both slept really well: it was really quiet; it was nice and dark; the temperature was good, if a little on the warm side.
Breakfast was served promptly at the time we'd requested and I was very impressed with it: croissants, bread, cheese and yogurts complemented by butter, jams and honey. Fresh coffee and orange juice was also provided.
The area the hotel is situated in is perfect: close enough to walk into the city every day, but far enough away to have a break from the chaos of St Mark's Square and Rialto Bridge (about a 10/15 minute walk away) There is a fantastic restaurant on the adjacent side street which did the best meatballs I've ever had, and wine is served in little glasses for €1 each! It's called Osteria Alla Vedova.
I will definitely be staying here again and will recommend it to my friends.

Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple
4  Thank LaceyJane83
Reviewed 15 October 2016 via mobile

My wife and I enjoyed a 3 night stay at Locanda Ca' Le Vele for our minimoon.

Location wise it is amazing. Situated within a quiet side street which leads to a bustling main strip, it gives the perfect balance.

The room was well sized and very, very clean and is decorated with a traditional Venetian style. Our double bed was two singles pushed together, and the bedding was a sheet and a blanket, not a duvet (which we believe is essential for the colder times of the year)

Breakfast was ok. It consisted of coffee, juice, sweet croissant, bread and yogurts and was brought promptly each morning at the time you ask. Whilst it's lovely, we think it could hugely benefit by just adding some fruit or something similar, because sometimes it feels a bit lacking.

One of the biggest issues however was the cold. Despite the temperatures being suprinsingly hot during the day (around 18/19 degrees) the temperature in the room was always quite chilly, especially in the mornings and evenings. The floors are marble which makes the room even colder. Now, there is heating in the room....but apparently it doesn't work until the 16th October?? I complained the first night and was told the heating wasn't working. Over the next two days I got a bad cold and had to start taking medication, I told the staff a few times and then on the last day he said he would fix it whilst I was out, but nothing was done. It is a shame that nothing was done as it did tarnish my time there.

On the whole, with my only gripe being the cold the rest of the experience was pretty great.

Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 1 October 2016

We stayed here for 3 nights to start our Anniversary trip. Location was wonderful, easy walk from the Ca D'oro vaporetto stop and down a quiet little street. Just steps away from the vibrant Main Street scene. The entry courtyard is charming as was Ivan. We had a large, comfortable room overlooking the quiet canal. The furnishings complement the historic Venetian style of the building and the bed was comfortable. The bathroom while small provided everything one needed and most importantly was kept clean. The morning breakfast was very basic, some fresh fruit would be a welcome addition to the breads and croissants. We were always greeted warmly by either Ivan, Max or Dennis and made to feel welcome. We loved exploring the area and easily walked to many of the main attractions. Found a gem of a little restaurant ( Verdova) right around the corner too. Would be happy to stay here again.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 12 September 2016

I am so glad that I booked Locanda Ca' Le Vele for our stay in Venice last week. Ivan, Max & the gentleman in the evening were great hosts!

When we arrived on Monday, Ivan welcomed us and showed us to our beautiful room overlooking the courtyard. He then produced a map with all of the places he would recommend viewing outside of the usual tourist areas. I think we covered everyone of his recommendations in the 3 days we were there. He also advised the best thing to do in Venice is to get lost in the streets - great advice, we found so many beautiful, tourist free areas to enjoy dinner and drinks.

Prior to arriving Ivan & Max replied to my request for directions from the airport which were perfectly noted and the journey to the B&B was seamless because of this.

The room was spacious, clean and beautifully decorated in traditional Venice style. Breakfast was served every morning in your room at the time you specified the night before.

I would love to one day return to Venice and would not hesitate to stay here again!

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple