“Best pizza in Verona!”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 7 September 2017

I try to eat there at least once a visit. Fantastic setting in Dante piazza. Listen to free concerts, watch the crowd, enjoy the piazza that is right behind Erbe, but feels off the tourist track. Love it. Great place to eat.

Reviewed 31 August 2017 via mobile

We stopped here for a lunch. Lasagne was delicious as well as afftatti at the begining. You can also order fresh icecream. We were waiting quite long for a coffe but i do understand they were pretty bussy. We enjoyed the meal. Profi and friendly staff. Highly recommended.

Reviewed 28 August 2017 via mobile

Stopped here for lunch one afternoon while visiting Verona.
Food was pretty good, (especially the pasta dishes) and there is a large selection of different items available.
Staff were also very friendly and professional.
I had steak for my second course which was very good but for some reason was served with raw mushrooms...
I'm not sure if this was part of the dish but either way it wasn't stated in the menu.
There were also a lot of wasps flying around which was quite irritating but I'm not sure what could be done to stop that.
Overall a lovely restaurant and highly recommended.

Reviewed 23 August 2017

This restaurant was recommended by our landlady, as being in a lovely location and more affordable as in Piazza delle Erbe. Couldn't agree more with the stunning location of Piazza dei Signori... it is really a pleasure to sit outside on a lovely sunny evening. We ordered 3 pizzas and seafood for my dad. The food was very good, but we still found it really expensive. Don't want to know what it looks like around the corner in piazza delle Erbe! In this case, location rules.

Reviewed 20 August 2017 via mobile

My wife and I ate here twice during our stay in Verona. Each time the meal was really good and reasonably priced (eg. a litre of house white is around 13E). The wait staff were very friendly and helpful. The location is really historic and romantic ; the restaurant is set in Piazza dei Signori. On our second night a wonderful duet of opera singers performed numerous well known opera classics while we dined. A really wonderful night out. Keep up the good work.