“Amazing pizza and attentive service”

Ristorante Pizzeria Nastro Azzurro
Ranked #19 of 1,277 Restaurants in Verona
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 28 October 2016

I am not sure how much I can rave about a pizza, but this was truly amazing. They had such a variety of lovely sounding food that I could not, at first, choose - between the risotto, the pasta and the pizza. So happy I chose the pizza in the end!

I am sure everything would have been good, but we had a pizza each and were deadly serious in refusing to share! The flavours that were coming through in mine were lovely: blue cheese, yum!

The beer was chilled to perfection - Peroni Nastro Azzurro of course! - which won me over. I am very fussy about the temperature of my beer!

Also, the waiters were very attentive and smiley. Did add to the whole experience, especially that this was our last meal in Verona, coinciding with my husband's birthday :-)

Write a ReviewReviews (1,947)

Reviewed 25 October 2016 via mobile

Yum. It was a great find as we just arrived in Verona and were quite hungry. The food was amazing and the service was extremely friendly and attentive without going over the top. The price was very reasonable. I'd highly recommend it.

Reviewed 25 October 2016

This time, we made a Saturday night reservation but....when we arrived in Verona, we found ourselves asking for lunch. My Dad had never been to Verona and we wanted to make sure he jumped right into the wonderful food, great visuals and kind people part of Verona.
Nastro is right near the arena and tucked back from the craziness of the people traffic. Food and service are both fantastic. We were very lucky to get a crisp fall day and eat in their lovely outdoor area.
Wonderful wine list, caring attention and lots of homemade pastas etc on the menu. We all went for the Chef tasting menu which was wonderfully too much food. They do a seafood and a meat tasting that includes starter, main, dessert and more. A very solid option.
For dinner, do make a reservation. As we visit often - even they know we'll be back.

Reviewed 22 October 2016 via mobile

We had a pleasant dinner on one of the evenings during our week's vacation in Verona. Our group of 9 persons ordered a variety of pastas and salad and although not wow, were all generally decent. Service was a bit slow, particularly towards the end but still very friendly. We went another time for pizzas which was a much better experience (see other review).

Reviewed 22 October 2016 via mobile

Amazing food: tasty, local, homemade. Great service, attentive and very kind staff.
Great value