US$212
US$190
Hotel Aurora(Verona)
US$169
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$199/night.

US$317
US$191
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$244/night.

US$144
US$218
US$210
Savings alert! 49% below average rates

The price you found is 49% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$410/night.

US$178
US$133
US$111
Orbitz.com
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsrooftop restaurantlinen sheetsbeautiful hotelsanta anastasiaquiet squarejunior suitelounge barluxury hotelturn down servicewalking distancebeautiful roomcold meatsloved this hotelpiazza erbecity breakreception deskbreakfast was excellent
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

So, this is a beautiful hotel. The food is nice, the rooms are good, it's luxurious and beautiful. As I was coming from a work conference, I decided to indulge for an evening at this hotel before heading home. And they managed to do the worst a hotel can do - lose your most important document as a traveller. While Italian hotels often keep your passport for a few hours to make a copy (which I have always hated, as it makes me insecure they might lose it, and it seems a bit pointless - I mean, just do the copy right away, it doesn't take long!), in this case they simply could not find it. All the people I spoke to at reception were condescending and dismissive, as though I was silly for being worried they could not find it. They suggested I go to my room while they would look for it, which I did, impatiently. Half an hour later, and no news. When I went back to reception, the people I spoke to seemed not to remember me or the fact that they had lost my passport. I started getting nervous, and still, I could see that instead of looking for the passport, receptionists were just chatting. I hate writing bad reviews for places, and I rarely do so. But this was supposed to be a relaxing experience, and it was one of the worsts hotel stays in my life, and they did nothing to make up for it. Eventually, the passport was found - when I literally went behind the corner and started looking for it, but this is beyond inexcusable. I was offered a glass of champagne 'to call me down', as the manager very tactfully put it. I felt people were dismissive and almost impolite to me, so no amount of champagne can make up for it. Avoid at all costs this beautiful property, until they get serious about their service. No hotel should lose your passport, but when you're paying 500 euros a night, it's particularly absurd.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

The location is great, but the hotel hasn't been updated since the 1980's. The AC in our room didn't work very well and the sheets were like cardboard. So it was not a very pleasant night sleep. The staff at the front desk was not very friendly or accommodating.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with The Leading Hotels of the World
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We relished our stay at Due Torri!
The impeccable grounds are only surpassed by the graciousness of the staff. First off, huge shout out to Sara, Cristina and Delila...such friendly, sincere employees that should truly be commendated. Sara had fantastic advice for our trip into Florence and she was right on the mark!
Loved the beautiful breakfast! Really a first class buffet complete with Moët champagne for those that love mimosas. Personally, coffee is my go-to especially when it’s really 3 am to my body!
Our rooms were spacious and we were glad we went with the larger deluxe rooms. The hotel’s toiletries are lovely!
We will definitely use this chain of hotels again when we return to Italy.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Hotel Due T, Responsabile relazioni con la clientela at Due Torri Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 5 days ago

Dear Guest,
thank you for your enthusiastic review.

We do our best everyday to make your stay becoming an exciting experience. We love our job and our Guest's satisfaction is the main reward for us.

Waiting for you to be back again in Verona and at Due Torri Hotel,
Warm Regards

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We just returned from our amazing visit to Verona. We stayed at Due Torri due to a recommendation from family who had stayed there in the past.
We were greeted upon arrival by Sara who was charming, knowledgeable and spoke excellent English. We only stayed in Verona for 24 hours so we asked her where we should visit and where to eat. She got out a map and highlighted everything we should see and where to eat. Her advice was perfect!
We were then escorted to our room. We stayed in The Maria Callas suite. We were traveling as a family of 4 this time with children ages 16 and 8. The room was huge and had an incredible balcony! The room was stunning with its period furnishings! The hotel arranged for 2 rollaway beds for our children.
There was a bottle of champagne and fruit basket waiting for us upon arrival.
There is beautiful artwork throughout the hotel and also is a hotel with history walking distance to restaurants, shops, churches, downtown, and tourist destinations.
The breakfast was so amazing and was included in our stay. Wish we could have stayed longer!!
Thanks for a great visit to Verona Due Torri!

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Hotel Due T, Responsabile relazioni con la clientela at Due Torri Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 2 days ago

Dear Guest,
thank you for your kind review.

At Due Torri Hotel we work daily to improve our skills, in order to give the best service to our Guests.
We care about them and we want them to be happy and satisfied.
The astonishing beauty of Verona helps us to make you live an unforgettable experience.

Wishing to receive you again at our Property,
Warm Regads

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

thoroughly enjoyed our stay at the Due Torri Hotel.
Staff was super friendly and helpful. Hotel is located very central, and walking distance from almost all sites and restaurants.
Rooms are decorated with an old school look. Rooms are clean and large.
Sheets and bedding were very rough.
The hotel has an amazing rooftop restaurant and bar. great view of the city and stunning decor.
would most definitely stay here again and we look forward to it.

Room Tip: all rooms are very quiet, and we had the church view
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple