“Picobello pizza”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 12 October 2016 via mobile

Really nice pizza and service. We arrived at 2:15 pm and they close at 2:30 pm but they said we could still order pizza. Good Italian pizza (tonno) with just the right amount of flavour

1  Thank 19Roos89
Write a ReviewReviews (1,381)

Reviewed 5 October 2016 via mobile

We love this pizzeria. It was reccommended to us by our host and he was absolutely right. Meal and service were very nice, and it is not pricy.

Reviewed 24 August 2016

Locals told us to go here and recommended it as great Napoli tradition pizza.
The pizza was ordinary. The base was very soggy and damp - not sure if it was under cooked, or the pastry was wrong. We went to a lesser known place Pizza de Mario the night before and Pizza was 100% better.

The staff were really grumpy and not helpful.

Reviewed 22 August 2016

We chose this restaurant for proximity to the amphitheater and we loved every dish we had. We were a group of eight and had eggplant, pizza, pasta and calzone. The service was attentive and the food delicious. One of our best meals in Italy. Certainly worth the walk around the theater to find this gem!

1  Thank Lynntravels83
Reviewed 17 August 2016 via mobile

I was excited to see that a restaurant close to the amphitheatre had the option of gluten free pizza but I wish we hadn't bothered!

The manager was rude and after I asked for a table he ignored us for about 10 minutes, there was a lovely waitress who showed us to a table eventually but I wish we had left before that point!
I ordered a starter and a pizza for the main and my boyfriend ordered a starter and a calzone.

My food was pretty standard and my partner's calzone was uncooked in the middle. When the bill came it showed that my starter (mozzarella and tomatoes) had been charged an extra €1.50 to be gluten free... Mozzarella and tomatoes have no gluten continuing ingredients anyway!

On the upside, the drinks are cheap and it's set in a nice location but I would look elsewhere before settling for a meal there!