Key Hotel(Vicenza)(Great Value!)
US$69
Hotel Campo Marzio(Vicenza)
US$119
Alfa Fiera Hotel(Vicenza)(Great Value!)
US$67
AC Hotel Vicenza(Vicenza)(Great Value!)
US$68
AC Hotels
  • Breakfast included
US$120
  • Breakfast included
B&B Il Melo(Vicenza)(Great Value!)
US$63
B&B Mamma Rosa(Vicenza)(Great Value!)
US$62
US$165
  • Room Service
Albergo Acampora(Vicenza)(Great Value!)
US$52
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 19 July 2016

We were checked in quickly by the friendly chap at reception and allocated our room. The room was more than satisfactory for our needs. Clean,a good size and a comfortable bed. Breakfast was great with a wide choice.
Throughout our stay the staff couldn't do enough to help us and I can't praise them enough.
Many thanks.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple
2  Thank abvehicle B
gigiline, Direttore at La Terrazza, responded to this reviewResponded 7 November 2016

thank you super happy for the nice review but mostly because you have been good

Luigi

Reviewed 22 June 2016

I was staying in Vicenza for a ukulele festival at a local park. The staff was very friendly and helpful. They offered me a coffee as soon as I arrived, and again after I came in after the festival. I arrived very early, and they still got my room ready for me. The room was very clean, the towels were good, and the water was hot with decent pressure. They even give a pair of slippers. You can easily reach the hotel from the train station on either bus number 1 or 4... about 8 minutes or so. The hotel is an easy 1 km walk to Retrone park, and I believe, the river. Traditional Italian sweet breakfast, good coffee. Wifi worked well in the room. They also have bikes available, but I did not use one. For those who don't speak Italian, the man at the desk spoke very good English.

The only negative was for this particular room: I was in room 102, and the window opened directly onto the terrace, so there was no real privacy unless the shutters were closed. It there were a lot of people on the terrace, I can see where it might be rather noisy. It does look like a lovely terrace, though, and the air conditioning worked well. I don't believe the hotel is near the city center, however the number 1 bus goes in that direction.

Room Tip: I don't recommend room 102 only because of the terrace. If you are going to keep the windows closed and use the AC it would be fine.
  • Stayed: June 2016, travelled solo
2  Thank schafferde
Reviewed 26 September 2015

Very good if you you are within humble budgets and still expect a clean room, polite personnel, quiet place and substantial breakfast. Taxi from railway station only 7 euro. Star-minded amateurs might be discouraged by 2* but this is obviously a good honest 3* property de facto

• Stayed: September 2015, travelled on business
1  Thank YuriyBuzhor
Reviewed 28 May 2015 via mobile

The hotel is situated about 25 mins walk from the train station. However, if you're carrying large luggages or traveling with children, I would suggest you to take a taxi there as there's a bridge to climb just before reaching the hotel. Breakfast is plentiful and the room is well equipped and neat. Desk staff is also helpful. The hotel is about 10 mins walk to the heritage city center and there's a few eateries around the hotel.

Stayed: May 2015, travelled with friends
1  Thank Roslan R
Reviewed 16 October 2014

the hotel is very tiny, but has everything in it! even slippers! very friendly personal, they didn't speak english so much, but still were helping to solve all my troubles! nice feature has a supermarket just in 2 steps from the hotel. Good price and quality, i recommend)

• Stayed: October 2014, travelled solo