Hotel Campo Marzio(Vicenza)
US$131
US$115
Official Site
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$144/night.

US$121
US$117
Hotels.com
  • Breakfast included
Key Hotel(Vicenza)(Great Value!)
US$70
US$63
AC Hotel Vicenza(Vicenza)(Great Value!)
US$71
AC Hotels
  • Breakfast included
Alfa Fiera Hotel(Vicenza)(Great Value!)
US$67
US$57
B&B Il Melo(Vicenza)(Great Value!)
US$64
US$166
  • Room Service
Albergo Acampora(Vicenza)(Great Value!)
US$53
B&B Alla Rotonda Vicenza(Vicenza)(Great Value!)
US$56
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 1 May 2015 via mobile

Stayed here for 1 night,it stands in a suburban area without any other hotels near by,breakfast was minimal,usual sweet cakes etc but not much variety..clean and quiet which is the important bits for me. Short walk to town past a school..Olympic stadium is a must if u go to vicenza..amazing

Stayed: May 2015, travelled with friends
Reviewed 10 December 2014

This hotel was chosen for a biz trip to Vincenza as it's close to the town centre

The hotel is quite strange, parking was difficult, the car park is very small and very tight, the hotel is a slighly esoteric style, the rooms are very basic and small, but it was clean, breakfast was basic but the coffee was good

However the location is great, it's easy to walk into town

• Stayed: November 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 21 May 2014

A business associate booked me in to this hotel and I've got to say I was pleasantly surprised.

The rooms are small but very clean and functional and the staff were super helpful. I might add that I've never travelled in Europe before so my standards might not be zeroed just yet.

Would recommend to anyone looking for a good little place to hole up and rest for a night.

Room Tip: 107 was very quiet.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 7 May 2014

I had a reservation that had an error with a date. Instead of them helping me find a new hotel to stay at - they basically yelled at me about "it isn't a reservation". Plus DO NOT submit your credit card on THEIR SITE. IT IS NOT A SECURE SITE!!!! That is originally how I contacted them via email because I don't use nonsecure sites. No problem we have a room for you. Clearly, I needed a room and had language barrier. No help what so ever. They basically told me to leave. So rude and unprofessional. Is it too much to ask to help another human being? Plus I would have tipped them 20 euros for helping.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 12 November 2013

I am an expat living in Italy and have done a ton of traveling through the whole of Europe so I usually know what to expect as far as local standards and I set my bar from there. I was a bit disappointed in our stay at this hotel and although the hotel was fine it was not exactly what we were thinking it would be. First, I really wanted a hotel in the center of the action and was lead to this hotel by searching TA for a downtown hotel. In fact it is quite a bit out and in a residential area with not many places of interest near by. During our stay we found that there were hotels in the heart of town at the same cost and if you are looking for a stay in historic Vicenza, you would be better off in a hotel in that location. There are also nicer areas with hotels and residence on the outside of town that are about the same distance from the old town and offer much quainter surroundings than this one. Second, we had a triple room on the ground floor and it did not come close to resembling the one depicted on their website. It had no windows, only double glass doors that opened to the parking area and if you wanted fresh air, the only thing to do was to open them and let the entire parking lot see in. I actually waved to the front desk clerk as she left for the evening from my bed! I did ask to be moved to another room as the hotel did not seem busy but was told that triple rooms are only on the main floor which made me wonder why they showed a room with a window on there website? We did find that the common areas were nice and clean as seen on the website but they offered no ambiance, no music, cold water, coffee, and so on. I thought it was a shame as they were so nice but completely silent and empty and not very welcoming. The hotel could have even upped the rate a small bit and offered a wine and cheese hour or something in those areas and it would have been very fitting for the environment. They do offer a breakfast included in the rate in the reception area but it was subpar for this price at a boutique hotel. The bread and produce where day old, there was no toaster or warm items and most of the rest was all prepackaged type foods. My husband would not eat it the second morning and opted to pay for it elsewhere. I also thought it was odd that the hotel took your car keys just incase of an emergency? It just didn't make sense since I would have wanted them in my pocket if they were to be one! They insisted that we leave them so we did. Lastly, the electricity in the room was a headache. You must input your room key to activate the electricity so you could not charge anything when you were out or leave anyone in the room who might want to rest and watch t.v. or you would either be locked out or have to pound on the door until the woke and let you in. They were also motion activated and would shut of while you were laying in bed or on the pot. I banged myself up pretty good trying to get up and activate them in the dark a few times. Really, really annoying to say the least. In summary, I would probably not stay here again knowing the facts and other choices offered in Vicenza. Hope this helps.

Room Tip: Find one elsewhere.
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family