Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Hotels.com
eDreamsUS$268
TravelocityUS$269
Trip.comUS$554
1,165 results
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 17 October 2019 via mobile

For 290€ you would expect hot water in the shower, a plug to use the hairdryer in the bath, chairs on the balcony for the sunset and the cleaning equipment not to be left in the pool. Their dogs barked during the night and the weed trimmer chose our window to start his work at 7:00 am.
We reserved an Executive room for 2 nights. We checked out after the 1st night. Nearly everything was dissatisfactory.
The facility is lovely with its own deconsecrated Norman church. However the reception staff while all smiles were cold and not customer friendly.
The restaurant was nice but again cold. The menu does not change. If you are there more than 1 night, you are faced with the same limited menu and there are no close alternatives.
We asked to speak with the manager, but still not reply.

Date of stay: October 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
RelaisHistoTaranto, Responsabile reception at Relais Histo', responded to this reviewResponded 18 October 2019

Dear Mr George,
thanks for your feedback.
We are disappointed to read it, as we were not aware about all your inconvenience.
Moreover, we are surprised as we do not have any dog in our property and our maintenance team starts everyday at 7.30am.
October is not Summer anymore, so pool is close, but we let you go, and the terrace (no balcony) is not set anymore to relax there (again, due to the season), but we had satisfied your kind request.
Regarding the hot water, we have been informed just before you left, so was literally impossible to fix it,.
We remain at your disposal for any further information.

Reviewed 25 September 2019 via mobile

This is an amazing property the owner himself hands on with his project and motivating entire team to deliver the best service. The team is very experienced from GM to HK staff and dedicated to please their guest. The cuisine and service is great...Every time when I arrive here even with stressful meetings their hospitality cures all my stress. I hope one day I can have the time to come here for holiday...

Date of stay: September 2019
Trip type: Travelled on business
2  Thank viatorxv
RelaisHistoTaranto, Responsabile reception at Relais Histo', responded to this reviewResponded 17 October 2019

Good morning,
thanks for your nice feedback!
Hope to see you again soon. :)
Eugenio Pugliese

Reviewed 1 September 2019 via mobile

This is a lovely well run hotel with attentive staff and a great restaurant. We stayed there 3 nights and it was perfect and the room big and comfortable. The pool and pool staff were great.

I particularly praise the reception staff who were lovely and knowledgeable. They booked a great sightseeing trip for me and even sorted out paying a parking ticket I unfortunately received due to my poor language skills.

Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank AEBTS
RelaisHistoTaranto, Responsabile reception at Relais Histo', responded to this reviewResponded 30 September 2019

Dear Guest,
we are pleased to read it.
We are happy you enjoyed your time with us.
Hope you will come back soon to Puglia.

Eugenio Pugliese

Reviewed 21 August 2019

I booked this hotel as a last minute break but was disappointed as it is in no way a five star hotel by UK standards. Whilst the setting and surrounds are lovely, it is situated in the middle of nowhere so you could not reach it without a car or taxi and there is no where to walk outside of the hotel. My Executive room was large but too hot in August as the air conditioning isn't sufficient to cool a large room. I couldn't get the water cool enough in my shower which was frustrating. (This was reported to the hotel team.) The breakfast had a good selection of fresh fruits but the rest was only average. It has a lovely pool area and I had a pizza at the outside restaurant on my last night which was lovely. In my view, over-priced for what it is.

Reviewed 14 August 2019

This hotel reminds me of some of the better Paradores to be found in Spain. A beautiful historical setting, tastefully renovated into a high quality hotel with pool, spa and excellent restaurant. We stayed for four nights and thoroughly enjoyed ourselves. It is a good jumping off point for visiting the region, and then returning to the calm and tranquilty at the end of the day.