All reviewsair consea viewold townnice walkfelt like homeminute walkrooftop terracewould stay againnice breakfastcontinental breakfastmain townnext morningper nightstar hotelpizzafridgebeaches
Reviewed 4 May 2018 via mobile

Situated not so far away from the city centre in Alghero, you can easily reach the main tourist attraction on foot. The breakfast was delicious and it included many typical Italian sweets. The staff is friendly and the wwelcome drink is healthy.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with friends
Sandro_Delias, Direttore generale at Hotel Villa Piras, responded to this reviewResponded 4 May 2018

Dear Maria Cristina, thank you so much for the splendid opinion expressed on our Hotel. We are happy that you enjoyed the location of the structure, the quality and variety of the products of our international breakfast and, above all, the courtesy and availability of my talented employees. In the hope of being able to host it again, we send you the best regards from all the staff

Reviewed 30 April 2018

This is a perfect hotel to visit in Alghero. Away from the loud noise but not too far from the city centre. The breakfast was good, the welcome drink was amazing. And all the hotel managers were lovely! They're English is very good and they made us feel welcome. At one stage, our TV wasn't working but they came to our room to help! They assisted with excursions, renting the bank on our last night and helped in every way they could. I would say YES 100% to staying here!

Room Tip: Partial sea view
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled with friends
Sandro_Delias, Direttore generale at Hotel Villa Piras, responded to this reviewResponded 30 April 2018

Dear Harrison,
thank you so much for the splendid opinion expressed on our Hotel.
In the hope of being able to host it again, we send you the best regards from all the staff.

Reviewed 28 April 2018 via mobile

Me and my daughter had a great stay in Villa piras. Rooms are spacious. Terrace, nice breakfast though would be nice to have it untill 11.
Massimilliano, the guy on reception, was absolutely brilliant. He helped us with sightseeing around, arranging bicycles and even little damage with the shower was fixed very quickly.
Highly recommend this hospitable hotel!)

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Sandro_Delias, Direttore generale at Hotel Villa Piras, responded to this reviewResponded 28 April 2018

Dear Marie, thank you for the wonderful words on your stay at Villa Piras. I am happy that I enjoyed the comfort of the room, the Roff Garden & Spa, our beautiful terrace overlooking the sea and the 2 whirlpools, our international breakfast and above all the courtesy and availability of my staff among whom Massimiliano who thanks. With the hope of being able to host you again in the best way, I send you the best greetings also from all the staff.

Reviewed 1 November 2017 via mobile

The hotel is very central and walking distance from the centre. Rooms are very spacious. Nice rooftop terrace with good views. Most importantly the staff were brilliant. I would not hesitate to stay here again because of the team working there.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Sandro_Delias, Direttore generale at Hotel Villa Piras, responded to this reviewResponded 2 November 2017

Dear Peter,
thanks for the nice words spent on the stay at Villa Piras.
I'm glad you enjoyed the beautiful location of the hotel, the Roff Garden & Spa, our beautiful sea-view terrace and its whirlpools, and above all the courtesy and availability of my excellent staff.
With the hope of being able to host you again in the best way I send you the best regards also from the whole staff.

Reviewed 1 November 2017

This week away was much needed and was booked last minute.
Good choice, the hotel was clean, comfortable and had an old fashioned charm.
Lovely staff, we were looked after very well. We used the hotel as a base and did a lot of walking and cycling.
Breakfast was a good buffet. Close to the airport and close to the old part of the town.
Didn't want to leave.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear Morgan,
thanks for the wonderful words spent on the stay at Villa Piras.
I'm glad you enjoyed the location and cleanliness of the hotel, the quality and quantity of the international buffet breakfasts and, above all, the courtesy and availability of my very good colleagues who thank you.
With the wish to be able to host you in the best way I send you the best greetings from all the staff.