1,269 results
All reviews car parking on site short walk from the hotel check in was quick via etnea coffee machine wifi works well pleasant hotel business hotel business trip included breakfast the bus good nights sleep central location early flight free wifi good points spacious room
Reviewed 16 October 2018

Wanted a hotel that allowed you to walk to the main sights in the city and yet be close to the airport. NH Catania Centro provided it. For an overnight stay, room size was okay but I wished they had an electric kettle and coffee or tea. Breakfast was basic with scrambled eggs and bacon, bread choices.

Because of the wonderful location, I would come back to stay but this time - bringing my electric kettle.

Date of stay: October 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
giovanni c, Responsabile relazioni con la clientela at NH Catania Centro, responded to this reviewResponded 16 October 2018

Dear Guest,
I am very glad that you enjoyed our strengths, such as location, spacious rooms with modern cages of our times and the reflecting exactly those who are our main objectives, namely to convey to all our guests for the extraordinary this place in terms of service, courtesy and cleanliness.
On behalf of myself and all the staff, thank you for the compliments you have reserved for us in terms of service and hospitality. We are confident of being able to make you live all the extraordinary about this place and I did it with professionalism and attention.
I hope to welcome you back again soon,
Kind regards

Reviewed 28 September 2018

Had a very pleasant stay, we arrived late at night as the flight was delayed, but had a very nice meal waiting for us, comfortable and spacious room, execellent breakfast, very nice and efficient staff.

Date of stay: September 2018
giovanni c, Responsabile relazioni pubbliche at NH Catania Centro, responded to this reviewResponded 29 September 2018

Dear Guest,
thank you for choosing NH Catania Centro for your stay in Catania and having spent your time giving us such a nice feedback.
I'm glad to see that your stay was great, and you enjoyed our product and our service, mainly dedicated to guest experience and your satisfaction.
Seems now we have a new fan!
Hope to welcome you back again soon,
Best regards,

Reviewed 21 September 2018 via mobile

We did a last minute hotel swap as our original hotel, Il Principe, was uninhabitable.
We were happy that we could quickly switch hotels. At check-in and check-out, both of the concierges were friendly and helpful.
It is conveniently located very close to the airport.
Dinner there was fine.
I was disappointed in the condition of the bathroom as the hinge on the tub door was rusted and breaking down. And the room smelled of stale smoke (apparently this is a common problem as other visitors mentioned it as well).
It was fine for a last-minute change especially since we were there only one night.

Dear Guest,
I would like to personally thank you, for the trust given to our hotel, NH Catania Centro, by choosing us for your stay in Catania.
Dear Guest,
First, let me show you my sincere gratitude for their time by sending your review and for the trust you have placed choosing NH Catania Centro.I very much appreciate your comments that I shared with all staff. They are the symbol of our excellence, a service characterized by professionalism and continuous efforts to satisfy our customers. I assure you that comments like his give us the incentive to continue in our daily effort and is our main aim to ensure that the customer may be surprised and feel special during their stay at our hotel.
Please receive our most sincere apologies for not having been able to cover your expectations.
We hope you give us a second chance. Looking forward to welcome you back in the near future.
Yours Sincerely,

Reviewed 17 September 2018 via mobile

Very comfortable and clean central hotel in Catania. The staff is extremely helpful and friendly and will do their utmost to make your stay as comfortable and pleasant as possible. Tasty breakfast too. Third stay in just a few months. Highly recommended- would not hesitate to use it again.

Dear Guest,
First, let me show you my sincere gratitude for taking the time in sending us your review and for the trust you have placed in our hotel, by choosing it for your stay at NH Catania Centro. I really appreciate the excellent comments, that I have shared with our staff. They are the principal of our values, a service characterized by professionalism and continuous effort to satisfy all our customers. I assure you that comments like yours provides with the esteem to continue in our daily effort and it is our commitment to show that we can make you feel surprised and special while staying with us.
Hoping to welcome you for your next stay with us so that I can meet you personally.
Receive my best regards,

Reviewed 16 September 2018

Spent a night at the NH Catania Centro after a flight from London.

Very centrally situated hotel, very close to the Alibus shuttle stop.

Check-in was quick, courteous and efficient. Room had everything necessary for a comfortable stay, including an excellent bathroom with an enormous bathtub. Everything was very clean

Breakfast the following day was very good,

This is a good choice for business or a short layover on vacation.

Recommended.

Dear Guest,
Seems now we have a new fan!
Hope to welcome you back again soon,