“Very good food and quickly served”
Review of Old Wild West

Old Wild West
Ranked #342 of 1,160 Restaurants in Catania
Price range: US$12 - US$23
Cuisines: International
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 13 September 2017

I loved the Wild West Burger and another time I had BBQ ribs, beautifully made. I recommend this place as the prices are reasonable and the dishes quickly served. It's a good place to stop to rest after a few hours shopping. Also we liked the peanuts one have for free before eating his meal. Highly recommended.

Reviewed 19 August 2017 via mobile

That's the best place for steak and BBQ lovers to have a meal after/before flight. Plus a lot of stores to take before/after a meal. Very good prices and actually great alternative to usual restaurants at the mid day when all restaurants are closed at Catania

Reviewed 10 July 2017

This place is probably as good as you are going to get. I've read some of the reviews about the service. Believe me, the service isn't real that much better in NYC.
As for the food, I enjoyed it. Went with fiends, we had the ribs, buffalo wings, fries ad the salad. BBQ and ketchup on the side. All tasted good. Could also of been that we were really hungry. LOL! But it is a change from McDonalds, Italian food, etc... We enjoyed it. Didn't have any complaints. The price is decent, it's located right in the mall. I would recommend it. 4 stars may be more like it, but threw in the extra star because there probably is no other place like that around.

Reviewed 29 November 2016 via mobile

Staff ok, reasonable price, allowed us with the dog. Meat is perfectly cooked and juicy. A must visit

Reviewed 7 October 2016 via mobile

This places food is soooooo tasty!! A must to try, I have been a few times in Various places all over Italy as I spent 2 months traveling Italy and loved it, its a break from the Italian food, if you have been eating it a lot, the steaks are beautiful, the mozzarella sticks incredible, the salads are tasty too, go on, go wild on your Italian trip to the west