1,297 results
All reviews private beach close to the airport nice hotel catania airport pool bar del sole bus service sea view breakfast buffet is city centre an overnight stay busy road the room was nice checking out superior room comfortable rooms the bus
Reviewed 14 October 2018

We had a lovely stay here.
Everyone was friendly and efficient. The bar was a comfortable spot to have a drink.
Our room was clean and spacious with a nice view. Lovely pool area. Great overnight before catching a plane.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
giovanni c, Responsabile relazioni con la clientela at NH Catania Parco Degli Aragonesi, responded to this reviewResponded 30 October 2018

Dear RDTravelMom,
many thanks for choosing our NH Parco Degli Aragonesi for your recent stay here in Catania and also for sharing your nice feedbacks with Tripadvisor community.
We are happy to read your review and to know that we have completely satisfied your needs and expectations!
Looking forward to welcoming you again as our Guest in the future for a new and Extraordinary NHExperience with us,
NH Parco Degli Aragonesi

Reviewed 3 October 2018 via mobile

Don’t tell me you have the fish I ordered and then give me a different one without asking.
Don’t fill my room with servings for one- glass, cup, sink glass, when we are two people....and then upon asking, still not pair out the glasses.
Don’t give me a room that smells of so much mildew.
And don’t have the front desk staff constantly talking to each other instead of making your guests happy.

So not cool.

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank travel4lifenow
giovanni c, Responsabile relazioni con la clientela at NH Catania Parco Degli Aragonesi, responded to this reviewResponded 23 October 2018

Dear travel4lifenow,
thank you for sharing your experience.
We are very sorry about the negative perception you had that does not reflect our standards,satisfying our guests and assisting them in the best way is our main goal.
Please accept our most sincere apologies for any inconvenience this situation may have caused you.
Thank you again for your comments and we hope that you give us a second chance, to show you that we are able to provide a better service.
Yours Sincerely,

Reviewed 21 September 2018

The hotel was charming and was very accommodating to my friends and me in everything that we needed to include checking in early and checking out late. Also, I was there celebrating my 30th birthday, and management made me feel very special on my day by providing truffle chocolate and also gave me a complimentary glass of prosecco. Everyone from the front desk to the waitress to even the lifeguards was helpful, friendly and even made suggestions on things to do. Great stay and experience.

Date of stay: September 2018
giovanni c, Responsabile relazioni con la clientela at NH Catania Parco Degli Aragonesi, responded to this reviewResponded 21 September 2018

Dear Monique,
Many thanks for choosing Nh Parco Degli Aragonesi and for sharing your experience with us.
We are so glad to hear that your experience was so delighted and that you felt surprised during such a special occasion.
Hope to welcome you and your friends back to the hotel in the near future to offer you another memorable Nhexperience!

Reviewed 20 September 2018

Good modern and comfortable hotel close to Catania airport.
No aircraft noise.
Close to beach.
Easy check in and helpful staff throughout.
We have used this hotel both this year and last for one night after arrival flight in late evening.
Its a quick and easy drive if you have hired a car and do not want a long drive or to make your way in the dark to a centre city hotel.
It is also only a few minutes to the autostrada whether going North, South, or West.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
giovanni c, Responsabile relazioni con la clientela at NH Catania Parco Degli Aragonesi, responded to this reviewResponded 23 September 2018

Dear Zullu2014,
We appreciate you taking the time to provide us with such candid feedback of your stay while staying with us at NH Parco Degli Aragonesi
We are glad to see that you have appreciated our location near by the airport and far from the city traffic. I appreciate your comments that I shared with all staff. They are the symbol of our excellence, a service characterized by professionalism and continuous efforts to satisfy our customers. I assure you that comments like his give us the incentive to continue in our daily effort and is our main aim to ensure that the customer may be surprised and feel special during their stay at our hotel.
Looking forward to welcoming you again as our Guest in the future for a new and Extraordinary Experience with us,

Reviewed 19 September 2018 via mobile

Picked this hotel due to the 4 star rating and closeness to the airport. Overall it has good features, like private beach access and chairs, big pool and secure parking. Downside was the room is relatively old and needs upgrading/maintenance, the bar is not really serviced unless you ask for assistance. Minor tweaks can make this a perfect hotel, but at this time I cannot rate it higher.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear Zullu2014,
I would like to personally thank you for the trust given to our hotel, NH Parco degli Aragonesi, by choosing us for your stay in Catania.
We are glad to see that you have appreciated our location near by the airport and far from the city traffic and our nice private beach and pool that are services included during the summertime.
We have read your comments carefully and would like to inform you that all the feedback given is the most reliable method of monitoring the service we offer and to improve the issues that need to be developed in order to achieve our guest’s satisfaction and to provide an extraordinary service.
This comments will be highly valued for next actions to be implemented. I truly regret that your stay did not meet with your expectations.
We hope to have you soon again our guest, to try also to transform its "Good" to "Excellent".