Liberty Hotel(Catania)
US$154
US$147
US$142
  • Breakfast included
Hotel Regina Margherita(Catania)(Great Value!)
US$63
US$71
US$125
US$120
1,154 results
All reviewscentral locationnice hotelexcellent locationthe hotel staffsicily tripnoisy at nightpastriesthe main squarecomfortable roomsvia etnearental carfish marketthe heart of the citythe air conditioningbreakfast was excellentbreakfast roomold building
Reviewed 15 July 2018

In the center of the city, on a dead end street into a staircase, major sites in walking distance, and elegant and well maintained rooms. Great breakfast and friendly staff. The only thing better would be for it to be inexpensive, which it is not.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Ron W
Reviewed 13 July 2018

Very nice place to stay easy to get around 5 minute walk to the center of the city ,restaurants close by and the city is beautiful we went to many restaurants but I am still waiting for my friend to send me the names that I foolishly forgot to write down. We visited the WWII Museum, went to the fresh market that displayed fresh fish,vegetables and meat.all pretty close to us we did take a bus to the Museum

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank Rose L
Reviewed 10 July 2018 via mobile

The hotel staff were accommodating. The ladies at reception were very kind and helpful. The stay was very pleasant! They spoke very good English so there wasn’t any miss communication. The hotel was very central in Catania and made it very easy to walk around town. Would defiantly recommend and stay here again!

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Jacob A
Reviewed 6 July 2018 via mobile

The property is in the middle of historic center of Catarnia and walking distance from the bus terminal. Maybe because of this advantage, the quality of the hotel service was not good. Breakfast lacks variety and hotel receptionists are not willing to help the guest. I saw a Chinese senior gentleman quietly asked of the opening hours of the hotel main dining but was badly treated by a lady from the hotel who was spitting out a word or few out to him. My travel guide kindly delivered me an opened bottle of wine (which I was not able to finish during the lunch) but also being mercilessly refused to pass it onto me by the same lady saying no outside wine is allowed in the property. Maybe this is because of this lady (and some other female receptionists more or less equally bad) but wouldn’t recommend this place to anyone. Too bad....

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank chico_adore
Reviewed 3 July 2018 via mobile

Unfortunately we only stayed one night but the hotel was in a great location, staff spoke good English and were able to answer all my annoying questions. We were also able to leave our baggage there for the whole day until our evening transfer.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple