US$144
US$138
US$122
US$104
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$132/night.

US$68
US$63
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$70/night.

US$165
US$117
US$62
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 35% below average rates

The price you found is 35% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$96/night.

US$68
US$62
Hotels.com
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$73/night.

US$71
  • Breakfast included
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 22 February 2016

My boyfriend and I booked two nights here right after Christmas for a bit of a vacation. We chose it because it was cheap and seemed central. I really wish we picked a different place. The only positives were the location - it was more or less central - and the receptionist who was super welcoming and pleasant.

But really, I didn't enjoy this stay in the slightest. Dingy is the perfect word for the room. It was stale and there were scuff marks and smudges on the walls. The bed was not a real double bed but two small singles pushed together. They kept sliding apart and were very uncomfortable. The worst part of the room was absolutely the bathroom. There was a sign in there saying not to flush anything down the toilet. We weren't supposed to flush toilet paper. The bathroom didn't smell good to begin with when we arrived, and since we followed the direction on the sign so as not to ruin what was apparently the worlds most delicate plumbing, the entire room smelled terrible. I guess we could've ignored the sign but I didn't want to break something? Anyway. The shower was also terrible - the doors to the shower stall didn't close all the way, the shower head didn't spray as much as it dribbled, and the drain stopped up after only a few minutes so that the shallow basin flooded and water went all over the floor. The walls to the room were paper thin and we heard everything from the other rooms. Wouldn't recommend this place at all.

• Stayed: December 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 10 December 2015

Thank goodness I only had to stay here for a single night.

Just because I was a solo traveller paying for a budget room does not mean I deserved to suffer. I was greeted coolly when I told the receptionist that I didn't have the exact money. What kind of hotel does not keep any change at all at their reception desk?

My room was directly outside the breakfast/seating area and thanks to thin walls and a flimsy door, I heard every conversation and scrape of furniture both in the evening and early morning. Pair this with a thin mattress and I did not sleep well.

My room had a mini fridge which was not plugged in and filthy on the inside. I opened a door to what I assumed was a balcony only to find what looked like a large boiler and no floor.

The A/C unit was noisy and I woke up to find it had leaked water all down the wall and onto the floor.

The bathroom was filthy and desperately needs updating. For some inexplicable reason whoever had prepared the room had left the toilet brush in the actual toilet.

The room was dark, not helped by dirty windows. Breakfast was spartan, the wifi was unreliable.

The only redeeming feature of this hotel is the central location, mercifully I couldn't hear the busy main road from my room.

The photos of the double rooms on here make it look so nice, what a shame that solo travellers are apparently treated like second class citizens.

Avoid at all costs.

• Stayed: May 2015, travelled solo
Reviewed 6 September 2014

Quite a simple hotel room. Lovely decor inside but very difficult to find as the hotel itself is not advertised outside. For those looking, the entrance is a large door with a buzzer amongst shops some shops.
The hotel is very close to some local sites, a short walk to the main square and a minute from the supermarket which was convenient!
The area around was far from eye catching but improved slightly at night with the lights bringing out the architecture.
The lady who checked us is was friendly and happy to help when needed. Unfortunately we ate out everyday so I cannot comment on the food.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 12 August 2014

The newly named Sicilia Home B&B is located a 15 minute walk away to the train and bus station, and a 15 minute walk south to the main square, this fantastic accommodation is surprisingly located in an office block near Piazza Stasicoro. It offers cooking facilities, superb accommodation, comfy beds, good air con, and hosts who are there at your beck and call. There's only five rooms so they really concentrate on the service. The rooms are spacious and although there's a little noise from the bathroom amenities when you use them, there's not much noise and easy to walk to Piazza Bellini for a great night out. Highly reccomended. We were here for five nights and Massimo and Giuliana were superb!

Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 June 2013

Had a lovely stay here with a mate. Cycled and saw stunning scenery on the way before returning to this idyllic spot. Can't tell you how good the beds were and great hot showers. Breakfast were great served with good fresh coffee. Didnt eat in the dining room so can't tell u how the food is.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled with friends