• Staff deserve 6 out of 5.
• Very ample size bed you could sleep four in.
• Well appointed room.
• Very well cleaned.
• Toiletries renewed daily.
• Breakfast, adequate, happily refreshed if possible but when busy they didn't keep up.
• Parking inside only possible with few guests in the hotel as spaces limited.
• In our room there was someone’s balcony looking right into our room.
• Location is the main problem as 25 minutes walk to the town.
• You will need a sat nav to find the place in the labyrinth of streets and one way systems.
• No restaurants nearby.
• Kitchen but no pots or pans supplied.
- Free Wifi
- Breakfast included