US$80
US$77
US$132
US$101
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$125/night.

Free cancellation until 03/08
US$128
US$122
  • Breakfast included
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 6 October 2017

I came to a meeting in Catania and the organizers booked me in this hotel. If was far from everything you might want to see in the city and from the meeting venue. It is located in an ugly, unsafe-looking neighbourhood, has no real restaurant and there are no restaurants close by. First thing I did when I got to my very, very basic room - with a window just above the sidewalk - was to go to the internet (good connection, I admit) and booked another hotel for the next morning. This is not a 4 or a 3 star hotel; more like a pensione in a very unattractive and remote part of Catania. The staff is plesant and helpful but... avoid the Villa Cibele if you can.

Room Tip: Go to another hotel
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 28 July 2017 via mobile

Stayed here one night as we were taking the plane early morning. Its an ok hotel that is clean rated at 4 stars. I personally would not rate the hotel at 4 but rather a 3 star. Free parking is a definate plus in Catania. I would probably come back to this hotel in the future. Note that its a bit hidden between the old appartment buildings in Catania. So you will have to search for it as the GPS sends you on the bottom of a one way street and its situated 25 meters up that one way street making you have to drive all the way arround to get in that street. Breakfast was ok.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 5 July 2017 via mobile

I visited this hotel in 2012 and now in 2017 with friends again. Staff very welcoming and place very clean. This weekend there were works in catania that troubled the whole water system for the whole area. However even though we complained we were given a full explanation and support and how to solve the problem temporarily. They were super supportive. Free parking and it's indoors. Free wifi however at times I had to log in every time. I suggest the wifi is retested. Breakfast was good enough but not the best I had in catania. The food is definitely fresh however the juices and coffee are machine served. Acceptable but could do with a fresher product. I think this would really be a great advantage. We loved the place and we will return.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 22 August 2016 via mobile

This hotel is located in an almost dangerous and poor neighborhood of Catania.
The exterior pictures make you believe that the whole building is the hotel! But its just the shabby ground floor and the rooms are oriented to inner courtyards with no light or towards a courtyard with a noisy parking.

If you can, try to avoir this place.

Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 May 2016

Rooms are extremely clean. We had a kitchenette in the room as well. Everything was in pristine condition. The car parking is very safe for your car. Service was very helpful.
For 60 Euros, the double room was great.

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled as a couple