Lowest prices for your stay
US$70
View deal
NH Hotels
US$70
View deal
Reserve now, pay at stay
Expedia.comUS$70
Hotels.comUS$70
ZenHotels.comUS$162
1,890 results
All reviews pool area botanical gardens facing the sea nice pool noisy road business hotel enjoyed my stay late check old town on foot pastries cosimo centre city kettle port balconies
Selected filters
Reviewed 17 October 2020

We stayed just for a couple of nights. Very well located with direct views on to the see and the harbour. You may park your car just infront of this property without any charge. Frome here you may walk any site and any good restaurant. We certainly will use this location again on our next trip to Palermo.

Room tip: Very good views, centrally located and free car park
2  Thank Sisu1970
Cosimo Scozzari, Servizi per gli ospiti/front office at NH Palermo, responded to this reviewResponded 19 October 2020

Dear Guest,
First, let me show you my sincere gratitude for taking the time in sending us your review through Tripadvisor and for the trust you have placed in our hotel, by choosing it for your stay at NH Palermo.
On behalf of myself and all the staff, thank you for the compliments you have reserved for us in terms of service and hospitality. We are confident of being able to make you live all the extraordinary about this place and I did it with professionalism and attention.
I hope to welcome back again soon.

Reviewed 15 October 2020 via mobile

An amazing experience we had! NH hotel exceeded our expectations. Great rooms, unspeakable view, excellent breakfast! It was my Birthday celebration and everyone went beyond the scope!
Our special thanks is for Francesco at the bar, I'd say best bartender we've met!

We will be back!
Thank you, guys!

2  Thank 220natap

Dear Guest,

We are genuinely pleased to receive such excellent comments like yours! It is delightful to know that your experience at our NH Palermo was a pleasant one and everything was up to your expectations. Thank you very much once again for your comments and we keep looking forward to welcoming you back on your next visit to this beautiful city Kind regards.

CUSTOMER CARE

Reviewed 12 October 2020 via mobile

We stayed for three nights and couldn’t fault this hotel. Staff were very helpful, especially Cosimo at the front desk. Pool and sun deck are great and the breakfast is lovely.

We were given a sea view without booking it and the room was spotless and comfortable.

Location is right on the sea front but within easy walking distance of the old town. The railway and bus station are only 10 mins away on foot.

The botanical gardens are next door as well.

2  Thank Prettyjen

Dear Madam,

I hope to welcome back again soon.

Reviewed 11 October 2020 via mobile

Lovely hotel. Staff polite and helpful. Room was spacious and housekeeping friendly and kept our room really clean! Pool area well kept by the lifeguard. Nice outdoor areas to relax in. Would recommend hotel.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
2  Thank debbiexdisney

Best Regards

Reviewed 10 October 2020 via mobile

Title says what it is; a good hotel which seems to be well run. Choose a junior sweet on 3rd floor which was spacious and well equipped. Good quality linen, modern flat screen tv (×2) fridge,safe & two nice since window balconies to enjoy the great view of the Bay of Palermo (see pics). Housekeeping was great, very helpful & friendly. Pool looks great & was kept clean..but due to being in the central square of the hotel was very cold so whilst people relaxed beside it, I saw no-one use it during my stay! That was a pity as the pool was one of the reasons I booked the hotel. Breakfast was good and plentiful, fresh and very good hot scrambled eggs! Again very helpful staff throughout. Overall the hotel felt a slightly tired, as though it has seen better days. Just some examples, the shower leaked from behind which diminished the shower pressure & the bath would not drain quickly so you are left wading in ankle deep water. The large window/door to one of the balconies would not shut properly so the soundproofing was not great, there is a very busy main road outside, the toilet flush would jam so the toilet flushed constantly until you could free the flush mechanism. This didn't spoil our experience too much as the 4 stars testifies but if these maintenance issues are looked into and rectified it would be a 5 star review - all in all a good stay with professional staff & very clean public areas - great adherence yo Covid restrictions also.

2  Thank RPDinner

Dear Guest,
With regards to your comments, we have read them carefully and would like to inform you that all the feedback given is the most reliable method of monitoring the service we offer and to improve the issues that need to be developed in order to achieve our guest’s satisfaction and to provide an extraordinary service. This comments will be highly valued for next actions to be implemented. Please receive our most sincere apologies for not having been able to cover your expectations.
We hope you give us a second chance. Looking forward to welcome you back in the near future.
Yours Sincerely,