Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Booking.comUS$58
Hotels.comUS$58
PricelineUS$58
TravelocityUS$58
eDreamsUS$58
travelup.comUS$82
1,831 results
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 7 August 2020 via mobile

Firstly, this hotel is in a location that overlooks the docks. They have a breakfast restaurant and evening restaurant that overlooks the docks with a good view which is so pretty at breakfast and night. Definitely worth having a drink here just to see sunset and lights of the docks. The standard bedroom was quite spacious and it has all your basics (which is what Ibis is know for) and there’s parking onsite. We stayed for a couple of nights and they kindly gave it to us complimentary but if you’re not staying here, they charge a fee.
The best part of staying here is the staff on reception. They are all SUPER welcoming, friendly and helpful. During our stay, we asked them a lot of questions like where to hire a scooter, car, taxi, directions etc. I also lost a sentimental hat that is a unique design and purchased from Brazil. The staff especially Ludmilla helped me try to locate this and even when I was moving around Sicily, I had the taxi driver drop it at the hotel and they held onto it for me. I’m so grateful that they were kind enough to do this for me. I felt that Ludmilla went above and beyond for us, we did request and ask other things too and Ludmilla would alway try her best to help. I can’t thank Ludmilla enough and highly recommend this place to anyone staying in Palermo.

Date of stay: August 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
3  Thank Lisa_lexp
Servizi per gli ospiti, Altro at Hotel ibis Styles Palermo President, responded to this reviewResponded 10 August 2020

Dera guest
we're glad to read tour great review. We hope to see you soon at ibis Styles Palermo President.
Kind Regards

Reviewed 19 July 2020

The hotel is ideally situated for the ferry port and city centre. It is an old hotel so the rooms are tired but the public areas have been modernised. In general the staff are extremely friendly and helpful. The food is average.

Room tip: I liked my view across to the ferry port
Date of stay: July 2020
2  Thank PhilipMossmanUK

Thanks dear guest. We hope to see you soon!

Reviewed 8 July 2020 via mobile

Positive and negative sides.
The room was acceptable and clean.
A/C and TV working properly and Reception service great.
Toilet forniture are old and to be replaced indeed, bed pillow too small and hard.
Breakfast in the morning good and with a nice view

Date of stay: July 2020
Trip type: Travelled solo
2  Thank 243pietrol
Servizi per gli ospiti, Altro at Hotel ibis Styles Palermo President, responded to this reviewResponded 13 July 2020

Hello
thanks to write your experience at ibis Styles Palermo President.
We hope to see you soon and enjoy again our facilities.
regards

Reviewed 6 June 2020

The hotel is located right on the waterfront, just across the harbor. It's nice to sip your morning coffee on the 7th floor breakfast terrace while watching the ferries moving in and out.
The location is great not only because of the scenic view: the main attractions of this fabulous city, including Teatro Massimo and Fontana Pretoria, are walking distance away.
Although there's no gym room, the hotel's staircase walls are painted in an attractive way to encourage the guests to climb the stairs instead of taking the elevators. However, the hotel's theme seems to be graffiti, to match the neighborhood – old buildings, some of them decayed and covered in interesting and funny graffiti.
Stayed in a room located at the 4th floor, over viewing the mountain and the old neighborhood mentioned above.
The concierge staff is particularly kind and helpful. Free city maps are available for free at the reception desk.
The breakfast is decent. I also took some meals in the hotel's restaurant and I found the food savory and tasty, although not much fancy looking.
All in all, a good accommodation option in Palermo, offering a good value for money.

Date of stay: June 2020
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
3  Thank Jazzumbo
Proprieta252, Responsabile relazioni con la clientela at Hotel ibis Styles Palermo President, responded to this reviewResponded 29 June 2020

Dear guest
thanks a lot for your review. We hope future guests will be encouraged by your positive feedback and choose us for the next stay in Palermo.
Hope to see you soon
Regards

Reviewed 21 April 2020 via mobile

I have experienced several problems with my hotel reservation but the hotel manager is unwilling to help. That has been a big disappointment. So I would never book this hotel again as they don’t value their customers based on my experience.

Date of stay: April 2020
Trip type: Travelled solo
3  Thank SwenW11

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay at ibis Styles Palermo. I am sorry that the service and performance were not up to your expectations.
Ibis Styles hotels always offer the highest quality of service. Therefore, your opinion is very important to us. We would like to know which elements did not meet your appreciation, in order to ensure you, and other guests, a perfect stay during your next visit.
We hope you are going to try again soon our facilities and happy mood here or at Ibis Styles Catania Acireale, our design hotel Etna Coast.
Regards