Talia Ortigia Apartment
Antico Hotel Roma 1880(Syracuse)
US$295
US$277
Hotels.com
US$179
US$155
Hotels.com
US$100
I Monasteri Golf Resort(Syracuse)
US$169
US$1,628
US$527
US$509
US$84
All reviewsvegetable marketthe perfect hosthome from homethe perfect place to staytalete parkingwashing machineminute walkappliancesairportduomowifiortigiaislandcar
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 25 October 2017

Another wonderful stay in Gianluca’s superb apartment. Everything you can want from a holiday let and we cannot fault it. The apartment was spotlessly clean, very comfortable and in an excellent position. Gianluca is the perfect host! Can’t wait to return again.
Vanessa and Peter.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Gianluca N, Proprietario at Talia Ortigia Apartment, responded to this reviewResponded 11 February 2018

I'm very happy for having met such nice and kind people like you both.
Looking forward to welcoming you for your next visit.
See you soon,

Reviewed 4 September 2017

Talia Ortigia is a very comfortable apartment, located just 200 m from the Duomo. Nearby you will find plenty of dining options. The fish and vegetable market is only 10 min. walk. The apartment is 15 minute walk to Talete Parking, which is the most convenient place to park your car. The apartment is very new, clean and modern. The kitchen is equipped with all kind of appliances you will need to prepare your food. There is an air conditioning in each room and a very good WI FI connection.
Gianluca is a very good host. He was very helpful with all information we needed during our stay.
Talia Ortigia is the perfect place to stay in Ortigia and explore the beautiful Siracusa.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends

Dear Vili,
thank you for your fantastic and detailed review.
It is better than an advertisement! It is always great to hear that you had a great stay in my apartment, in the heart of Ortigia. We are lucky to be located here. Thank you again for coming. We look forward to welcoming you again.
Best wishes

Reviewed 27 July 2017 via mobile

I stay at Talia Ortigia Apartment for 2 weeks. I was on Ortigia for a Course. It was exactly like in the photographs. It was clean, very close to everything on the island nothing more than a 10 mins walk if that. Television although in Italian I just signed into my Netflix and was fine. No problems whatsoever. Gianluca met me at the apartment on my arrival and walked me through everything. Everything was so good I didn't need him at all but he check on me which I appreciated. Some of my course mates were in hotels and complained about the cleanliness and lack of ac. So I was very happy with my choice. The shopping high street is 2 mins walk (is deal for the shoppers). Gianluca also arranged my transportation to and from the airport and the driver was great! The neighbors and neighborhood was safe and quiet. I WOULD HIGHLY RECOMMEND and I plan to visit Ortigia again and won't stay anywhere but Talia Apartment.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
Thank CNPayne .
Gianluca N, Proprietario at Talia Ortigia Apartment, responded to this reviewResponded 28 July 2017

Dear Christal,
Thank you for your excellent and detailed review. It was a great pleasure to welcome you. I'm very pleased to know you had an amazing experience during your stay in Siracusa. I look forward to welcoming you soon.
​Warmest regards

Reviewed 7 June 2017

The apartment was excellent in every way and gianluca was the perfect host! We had a car and gianluca was very diligent in passing on information regarding parking options. Because of his help the parking Was fine. I would highly recommend this apartment.

Room Tip: It is an apartment in the old town
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
Gianluca N, Direttore at Talia Ortigia Apartment, responded to this reviewResponded 26 July 2017

Thank you Robert for your review!
I'm pleased to read that you enjoyed so much your break in Siracusa.
All the best, and I hope to host you soon again!

Reviewed 17 May 2017

Siracusa is an amazing city. Founded 2500 years ago and in Ortigia (where this apartment is located) the original Ancient Greek street plan still exists. Most of the city is therefore narrow streets which are pedestrian only and the whole area is absolutely fascinating.
The apartment is in one of the narrow streets with an unimpressive entrance. However the apartment itself is magnificent. It has all mod-cons (wifi tv etc), a very comfortable bed, a great shower and a well resourced kitchen area.
It is a 5 minute walk from the port and promenade in one direction and the main square with very old cathedral and Piazza Archimede in the other. One of the best restaurants in Ortigia is literally next door.
The owner, Gianluca, is charming and extremely helpful.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
Gianluca N, Proprietario at Talia Ortigia Apartment, responded to this reviewResponded 28 May 2017

Thank you Martin for your superb review! Happy you had a good stay and enjoyed so much my apartment. All the best, and I hope to host you soon again!