All reviews no lift wardrobe terrace fridge ortigia
Reviewed 14 July 2013

The sorella luna hotel is good value for money it is clean, the staff are helpful and very friendly. The hotel is situated in the ancient city of siracusa so much to see and do. I prefer a room with balcony when i visit again in the near future i hope the room is not overbooked. On my third stay here the senior gentleman of the hotel called me by my first name which was realy nice. Finding places to eat near the hotel is not difficult. The sorella luna is highly recommended. PS The hotel has a very attractive frontage as well as the building opposite. david nottingham

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled solo
1  Thank 20dburton02
fratellosole, Proprietario at B&B Sorella Luna, responded to this reviewResponded 20 October 2013

Thank you for choosing us.

We were happy to have you as guests hopefully for you was

an unforgettable experience.

Reviewed 29 September 2012

Don't be put off by the looks of the surroundings: this is a very good option for Siracusa. A 5-min walk from the bus station and 10-15 min to Ortigia. Spacious and clean rooms, decent breakfast, friendly staff, reasonable rates. A room with small windows was a minor disadvantage.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Curupira_enfezado
Reviewed 24 September 2012

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com
Reviewed 10 September 2012

Although this hotel seemed a little sleepy at the first glance, it was simple, clean and good value for money. Thanks to the kind staff, I enjoyed my stay here. The facilities were nothing special, so don't stay here if you're looking for luxary, but it was in a great location and had everything we needed. The first room we were given was really dark and the water did not drain well from the shower. To my surprise, when we asked to change rooms the staff were really kind, and gave us a different room with a sky light. THis was alot better than the corner room we had, and it was pleasingly that the staff were keen to make sure we enjoyed our stay.

The breakfast was adequate and served on a nice veranda. Although in the old part of town, its a short walk from the centre and the beach, and is ideal if you need to take an early morning train or bus. Unfortunately there is no lift in the hotel, but the staff are available to give you a hand with your suitcase if you ask.

Although nothing special, I thought this hotel was more than adeuqate and good value for money, so I would be happy to return.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled solo