All reviews infinity pool jazz music marble floors corso umberto the main street breathtaking views junior suite beautiful hotel overlooking the bay an upgrade breakfast was included booked this hotel fresh fruit ionian sea balcony foyer maria
Reviewed 18 August 2017

Location of this hotel is strategic and the best possible. That much that I didn't ant to leave the hotel and come down to the beach and I am the person who prefers sea over swimming pools. The view from the infinity pool is that much good. The hotel is boutique, has only 27 rooms, very classy and stylish. Front desk staff exceptional!! Also the best pizza I have ever had in my life and I ate a lot of pizzas all over the world. I would choose this hotel again!

Room Tip: with sea view
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank Milena M
Reviewed 5 August 2017 via mobile

The hotel is in a central area in Taormina right where you want to be! Excellent staff, amazing rooms and amazing view! The staff was magnificent and very helpful. The rooms have marble floors and very Comfortable . The pool area has a unforgettable view and not overcrowded . The main floor has a great restaurant bar and with a jazz bar several days a week. I met the most gracious staff and management who remembered our names and insured we were all taking care off. I was upgraded to a spectacular room by Raquel who by the way was a pleasure to meet!

Every staff member is pleasant and welcoming!

One of the best hotels by far!! Great job to all the staff members and I hope to see you all again!!

I would recommend this hotel to anyone ! Wish all hotels can mirror Metropole in Taormina.

Thank you again.

Wishing you all continuous success ..

Sarai

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends
2  Thank itssaddi
Reviewed 30 July 2017

Right in the heart of the town. Rooms were good . Breakfast ok although buffet is quite cramped. Staff at reception desk very helpful. Check your bill carefully when you leave though -Ours had a number of incorrect items from the mini bar added to it -about 45 euros- all removed after we pointed out mistake.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank LC36LL
Reviewed 27 July 2017 via mobile

Set right in the heart of the Main Street of Taomina, this boutique hotel is lovely. Beautiful decor and a very relaxed atmosphere. We stayed here for a full week and I really didn't want to leave! Staff are almost invisible but working away all of the time keeping everything spotless and to a very high standard. Breakfast was so relaxing - allow a good hour!..... with Maria being the star of the show, remembering your preferences everyday and offering you something cooked from the kitchen as well as the lovely buffet available. Cannot wait to return - ideal place for a little bit of rest and relaxation and to be pampered.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank 966traceyb
Reviewed 14 July 2017 via mobile

The Metropole is the most centrally located hotel in the heart of Taormina. We were fortunate to be upgraded to a room on two levels with a balcony. The staff were excellent throughout our stay and lifted the experience to another level. The balcony off reception for drinks and dining are very worthwhile especially the "extras" provided with drinks.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with friends