Taormina's Odyssey Guest House and Hostel
US$230
Hotel Continental(Taormina)
US$94
Savings alert! 34% below average rates

The price you found is 34% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$142/night.

US$133
US$115
Official Site
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$131/night.

El Jebel Hotel(Taormina)
US$379
Panoramic Hotel(Taormina)
US$303
  • Breakfast included
B&B Villa Valentina Taormina(Taormina)(Great Value!)
US$99
US$93
Agoda.com
US$697
Savings alert! 33% below average rates

The price you found is 33% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$1,041/night.

Travelocity
  • Pool
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 10 June 2011

Place was very cosy. Nice clean and colourful rooms. Really nice roof top terrace for your own evening drinks. Supermarket close by so can do own cooking. They do close reception in the middle of the day, so if your checking in early you'd better confirm. Its also about 20 mins walk up hill from the bus station and through the town. Which is not indicated on the hostel's directions, so keep that in mind as taxis in area are a rip off.

• Stayed: May 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Mark_from_sydney
Reviewed 25 May 2011

This is my last of 8 days here at the Taormina's Odyssey. This family fun guest house is more like living in their family home. The affordable and accessible position of the guest house made it very attractive for me, but becoming a part of the family, was the icing on my cake!
I've made several recommendations already to friends and family planning to travel to Taormina to stay with Maria, Piero and darling Ruggero.
I have seen many guests come and go and they all leave with the same satisfied grin! Happy, happy people!
Thank you for a wonderful time, I will return for sure!

• Stayed: April 2011, travelled solo
Reviewed 7 May 2011

More a family guesthouse than a hostel. I chose the dormitary that was cheapest but cold and plenty of humidity (unfortunatly weather was bad at that time). I would suggest to ask for the rooms on first floor that looked clear and confortable.
Very well located, 5 minutes from the center. Good value for money for Taormina where prices are very high compared to other sicilian cities.

• Stayed: April 2011
Reviewed 29 April 2011

Really I have recommended the small family B&B, cheap and very nice clean. In quiet area of city not too far to centre. I liked and sure I comeback again, there. Very friendly and domestic atmosphere.
Some photos from town are on my web.www.travelogy.eu

Room Tip: all
  • Stayed: April 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Mara K
Reviewed 28 March 2011

We stayed here for 2 nights, and I wish we could have stayed longer! We arrived very late at night after an overnight ferry from Tunis and a 6 hour train trip from Palermo. The Guest House was a little hard to find - if you stay here, make sure you get directions from the establishment as they have moved and some guides aren't updated yet. We were warmly welcomed by a friendly British woman who was staying on for a few months and shown to our room which was near the shared bathroom. We were on the top floor, the room was large, clean and bright. The bathroom was also clean. Towels etc were all provided. Breakfast the following morning was extremely generous with huge variety. There was also a computer that could be used to check email, etc. Short walk down the hill to the old part of town, and maybe 10 minutes downhill to the bus station. Taormina's Odyssey was very friendly with a relaxed vibe, and the British girl was extremely helpful. We were also able to store our luggage all day as we had a very late train out. Overall a fantastic experience, would definitely visit again!

• Stayed: November 2010, travelled as a couple