Taormina's Odyssey Guest House and Hostel
US$133
US$115
Official Site
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$133/night.

Hotel Continental(Taormina)
US$94
US$89
Savings alert! 44% below average rates

The price you found is 44% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$159/night.

Hotel Taodomus(Taormina)
US$379
US$361
Hotwire.com
  • Breakfast included
B&B Villa Valentina Taormina(Taormina)(Great Value!)
US$99
US$93
Agoda.com
US$697
Savings alert! 35% below average rates

The price you found is 35% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$1,068/night.

See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 30 July 2011

Taormina's Odyssey redefined the hostel experience for me. It is family-owned and the atmosphere was that of a peaceful and comfortable home. The rooms were clean and beautifully decorated (I stayed in a shared room, two friends I met were staying in a private room). I appreciated the fact that bathrooms were cleaned daily.

I appreciated the breakfast, which was quite hearty for an Italian breakfast (eggs, cheese, multiple types of bread and pastries) and was included free with the price of the room.

I appreciated the location, as a short walk down the hill puts you directly in the city center.

I found that it was the perfect place to base my visit of the eastern region of Sicily. It is directly between Messina and Catania. It is the perfect distance from Mt. Etna for good views and excursions. Siracusa is another good day trip. I stayed for more than a week, exploring the surrounding area, as well as Taormina itself. I went to the beach a lot!

I have stayed at hostels in Rome and London, and my experience at this hostel in Taormina was so much better. It is a safe, small town with an amazing amount of natural beauty (Mt. Etna! The sea!) as well as ancient history (the Greek Theater, the excavations at nearby Naxos) and delightful Sicilian culture. I definitely recommend Taormina for your next vacation, and Taormina's Odyssey for the place to stay.

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled solo
Reviewed 30 June 2011

I thoroughly enjoyed my stay at Taormina's Odyssey. The family was extremely welcoming and the helper, Juliette, was at the complete disposal of all of the guests. Everything was kept extremely clean and breakfast was included in the low price for all rooms. The Odyssey is in the heart of Taormina, making it easy to travel around the city and to nearby towns. Without a doubt, I would stay here again and again. I highly recommend this hostel to anyone looking for an affordable, yet comfortable way to experience Taormina.

• Stayed: July 2010
Reviewed 10 June 2011

Place was very cosy. Nice clean and colourful rooms. Really nice roof top terrace for your own evening drinks. Supermarket close by so can do own cooking. They do close reception in the middle of the day, so if your checking in early you'd better confirm. Its also about 20 mins walk up hill from the bus station and through the town. Which is not indicated on the hostel's directions, so keep that in mind as taxis in area are a rip off.

• Stayed: May 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Mark_from_sydney
Reviewed 25 May 2011

This is my last of 8 days here at the Taormina's Odyssey. This family fun guest house is more like living in their family home. The affordable and accessible position of the guest house made it very attractive for me, but becoming a part of the family, was the icing on my cake!
I've made several recommendations already to friends and family planning to travel to Taormina to stay with Maria, Piero and darling Ruggero.
I have seen many guests come and go and they all leave with the same satisfied grin! Happy, happy people!
Thank you for a wonderful time, I will return for sure!

• Stayed: April 2011, travelled solo
Reviewed 7 May 2011

More a family guesthouse than a hostel. I chose the dormitary that was cheapest but cold and plenty of humidity (unfortunatly weather was bad at that time). I would suggest to ask for the rooms on first floor that looked clear and confortable.
Very well located, 5 minutes from the center. Good value for money for Taormina where prices are very high compared to other sicilian cities.

• Stayed: April 2011