“good reasonable price food.....”
Review of Yellow Bar

Yellow Bar
Ranked #512 of 2,978 Restaurants in Florence
Price range: US$5 - US$10
Good for: Local cuisine, Child-friendly, Groups
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Duomo
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

we got there by accident....

you have to wait, no reservation....there are 3 tables before us.

we waited for about 10 mins.....it was worth the wait...fresh pasta, pretty standard in italian restaurant in italy!!!

but the wife said this is the best gnocchi in a simple tomatoe based sauce she had.....i had veal, it was good...

but atmosphere was vibrant, all the food is organic and tatse like it too, much fuller flavours....

Recommended

Write a ReviewReviews (2,143)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We had a recommendation to go eat here while in Florence and it didn't disappoint. Very relaxed atmosphere, good beer, amazing bruschetta and pizzas. The staff are VERY friendly and relaxed, so as long as you don't mind them forgetting to bring you cutlery straight away, then get here and eat! we placed our order for food but were busy watching other tables as they came out and made pasta at the tables of the other diners and the pasta dishes came out in big silver pans from the kitchen. Nice and clean, we were lucky enough to be sat by the open window so we could people watch while eating. they were super busy and had to turn a few people away as they were fully booked. Great value for money for such good food.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We were recommended to eat here for their pizza. I ordered a mushroom pizza made with their fresh handmade dough. They accost you as soon as you walk in and tell you about the dough and then show you it being made.

Along with the pizza we ordered a spicy pasta dish and to begin a bruschetta and chicken liver pate.

The bruschetta was truly delicious. In the middle I assume was either mozzarella or burrata and it tasted divine. My friend did not like her pate at all and left it. The waiter was friendly but everything was very slow. We weren't in any rush so it didn't bother us.

My pizza was quite soggy and the dough thin and crispy. It was the sadly not the pizza I've ever had. My friend throughly enjoyed her pasta. I did try a little and they were very generous with their spice which was lovely!

All in all a nice place to eat.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Our pastas were delicious and SO fresh. We could tell the ingredients they used for the sauces were of high quality. The ambience was great, the service was great, and the portion size were great value. I am recommending this restaurant to everyone I know who visits Florence!

Reviewed 14 June 2018

The food is DELICIOUS & the environment is so warm & authentic. I didn't want to eat at the same restaurant more than once on this trip to Florence but after trying Yellow Bar I will have to make an exception! Highly recommend ordering a spritz with any dish!