“Best Cafe Visited in Town”

La Loggia degli Albizi
Ranked #9 of 118 Coffee & Tea in Florence
Dining options: Breakfast
Neighbourhood: Duomo
Reviewed 18 June 2018

This is the best cafe I found during my 4 days stay in Florence and I visited 3 times in 4 days ! I wanted to visit the 4th time but it was closed on a Sunday before I check out and leave the city. The coffee is so good, pairing with any croissant or pastry is the best to start a wonderful day here in Florence. Definitely coming back for more on my next visit to Florence!

Reviewed 2 June 2018 via mobile

Tried on a whim our first morning in Florence, and came here every morning after. The pastries were amazing, the staff is so sweet, and the coffee is incredible. I'm going to miss this place dearly when I go home.

Reviewed 29 May 2018 via mobile

La Loggia was an oasis of fantastic service when a bar down the road ignored us. We came back today to enjoy fantastic cocktails and olives/peanuts/tart accompaniments. If its not on the menu, ask. If they can make it, they will. Lovely little café bar.

Reviewed 29 May 2018 via mobile

Good sortiment, good quality. Clean toilets. Best breakfast in Florence that I've found. Can recommend.

Reviewed 24 May 2018

Dessert like no other. We kept wanting more although we ate too much. Great service and very calm location to enjoy the immense desserts.