“Sushi in Florence”

Cuisines: Japanese
Good for: Romantic, Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 17 July 2017

Great place! Lots of selection on the all you can eat menu. A bit of an adventure to try to understand as mostly in Italian. Rolls were delicious! One tip - ask how many pieces of each roll you are receiving. We ended up with way too much food as we saw tables were receiving 3-4 pieces and we ended up with 7-8 pieces.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,285)

Reviewed 26 February 2017 via mobile

This's my third time in Aji Tei - incredible tasty ....
I really enjoyed my dinner here. Sushi is very tasty, staff working quickly and price is good for that quality of food. Option " all you can eat " - perfect .
I'd recommend this place for lovers of sushi !
Well done !
Best regards to Aji Tei.

Reviewed 28 December 2016

I have been to the restaurant for my second time last week.
The restaurant offers the formula "all you can eat". For 28 € you can order whatever you prefer from the menu, including desserts.

What I really like from this place, is the choice of rolls and the excellent quality of the food!!

Reviewed 26 November 2016 via mobile

We got there more than one hour and a half before closing time, the place was crowded, but nothing unusual. We asked a waitress for a table, but she just pointed in a general direction, without even bothering to say good evening. At the counter, the person in charge spoke to other people who skipped the line before noticing us. When I finally managed to get her attention, she asked if we had a reservation, and, since we didn't, we were told there were no tables available.
This would be normal and also to be expected, but I saw the amount of free tables, and of people who alreay ate and were about to vacate their ones.
The fact that they didn't ask us if we wanted to wait, combined with the staff attitude, was extremely unpleasant and could have ruined our evening (couple).
Luckily, there are better places for sushi in town.

1  Thank D86
Reviewed 22 August 2016 via mobile

I love this Japanese restaurant not only because the food is delicious but also for the lovely and nice stuff! You can get amazing sushi with the "all you can eat" offer and enjoy a nice and refined atmosphere.
Highly recommend!