“Huge T-Bone Special”
Review of Braciere Malatesta

Braciere Malatesta
Reserve with
Save up to 20% when you reserve online *
Braciere Malatesta is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #351 of 2,977 Restaurants in Florence
Price range: US$16 - US$47
Neighbourhood: San Lorenzo
Description: In Our Historical Trattoria managed From Family Baglioni Since 1954, A Few Steps From the Central Station and the Duomo, will be waiting in the middle of the city The real coals coal sew dove Our prime meats and Bistecca alla Fiorentina. Our Chef Toscani will surprise then with The Home-made pasta, Moist, Roasts and Traditional Sweets, dishes prepared with traditional recipes Regional and in SOME cases with few touches of fantasy. Not lacking in the area of ​​Master Cheese Salami and I Casari a km0. All it served in an environment completely renovated Between Tradition and design, bright and welcoming, ready to surprise you with due romantic interior gardens For a relaxing break away from the city buzz.
Reviewed 9 October 2016

My wife and I ate here one night about 8pm and just avoided the rush. The special was a Florentine style, rare char-broiled T-bone steak. We started with a wonderful glass of Proseco ... Maybe two. We each had the special which included a whipped sweet potatoe (?) and broiled potatoes. I thought the steak was very good but my wife was less excited. The restaurant is very clean, they cook steaks on a real charcoal fire that you can see from the street, and their English is quite good.

Reviewed 3 October 2016

beautiful place, looks small from the entrance but just keeps going with lovely inner courtyards and design. menus available and waitress spoke english, always a plus. dined here on our first night in florence, easy to find just across from the rail station.
great house wine for 10/l my favourite of the holiday.
Food was good, everyone was pleased but as an italian i feel it could have been better

Reviewed 29 September 2016 via mobile

Best pizza in Firenze!!! And t bone steak! Far from tourist places, nice service and cianti Classico

Reviewed 27 September 2016 via mobile

Had an evening meal here with friends whilst on a short sightseeing visit to Florence. It was nice touch to be offered a glass of Prosecco on the house at the start of the evening. However I did have a spot of bother finding something to eat on the menu which was in line with my diet regime. I opted for a lasagne and mixed salad hoping to be served it with my friends main meal unfortunately this came out with their starters. Consequently when I friends were eating their main course I was just picking at the remains of my salad. In hindsight I should have sent it back to be served later. Because of this It made the evening seem very long especially following their sweets and coffee and I found myself tired and desperate for my bed.

Reviewed 19 September 2016 via mobile

We booked a table for our last evening in Florence , we was not disappointed.. We had starters of bruschetta and antipasti, and the beef tenderloin with grape sauce for main which was superb.. I could not manage a dessert but my partner had the tiramisu and said it was very good , the wine was lovely and the place itself is huge and very open, we sat in the garden under the olive trees , the staff where also great .. Definitely worth a visit for lunch or dinner , our bill came to €70 for starters mains wine and dessert , which we thought was very reasonable considering the quality of the food